Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Wants Marquez vs. Crawford, Not Marquez vs. Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes love this match up cause Marquez DOES NOT beat Cotto PERIOD..

Comment

Of course Arum wants to use Marquez as a stepping stone for his new cash cow

Comment

Classic Arum, sabotaging a potential good scrap in order to fill his pockets more. That and he's still holding a grudge against Cotto for jumping ship. F#@K Arum!

Comment

They could have been the same height, weight, same reach, been the same age, lost their verginity to the same girl, and had the same teacher in first grade, Arum still stops the fight. Because when it come to high monetary fights, Arum is in house Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
            Of course Arum wants to use Marquez as a stepping stone for his new cash cow
            Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
            Classic Arum, sabotaging a potential good scrap in order to fill his pockets more. That and he's still holding a grudge against Cotto for jumping ship. F#@K Arum!
            its a good scrap? LOL I don't know what you're smoking but cotto vs marquez is a mismatch in favor of cotto. crawford vs marquez is a better fight where both guys are in the same weight division.
            Last edited by GMAN SUPREME; 02-26-2016, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Crawford vs JMM or
              Crawford vs Manny (after losing to Tim)

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                its a good scrap? LOL I don't know what you're smoking but cotto vs marquez is a mismatch in favor of cotto. crawford vs marquez is a better fight where both guys are in the same weight division.
                How do you figure? Cotto is a ballooned up welterweight who was even too small for 154. Marquez showed he can hang w/ the 147 guys. Hell he knocked out one of the top p4p welterweights. A guy who KO'd Cotto if I do recall. Marquez/Cotto is definitely a good fight.

Comment

Make Crawford vs Postol ass hole. Stop marinating basic fights.

Comment

That's actually not a bad fight at all

Comment

Not surprised:

Bobster laying down the law and I really cant say anything about it. My loyalty to Bob is unbreakable. I must accept whatever he believes is right. Plus, Cotto is a coward and deserves NOTHING.

Comment

Working...
                      X