Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Fury wins easily.
    Maybe if you were just a little less biased, you'd be able to see Wilder's good boxing attributes.

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
      Maybe if you were just a little less biased, you'd be able to see Wilder's good boxing attributes.
      Please list them for me.

Power, and courage.

I see two.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Please list them for me.

Power, and courage.

I see two.
        Power, heart, fast, quite decent inside fighting, jab is not half bad(rewatch Wilder-Duhaupas), and a HE'S THE BRONZE BOMBER

Comment

• Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
          Power, heart, fast, quite decent inside fighting, jab is not half bad(rewatch Wilder-Duhaupas), and a HE'S THE BRONZE BOMBER
          Wilder is not a good inside fighter, his jab is OK. Wilders good points are his movement and right hand (it is a world class right hand) but he is a poor inside fighter.

He has a ways to go before he could beat Fury who was managed much better than Wilder and has actually had learning fights rather than Wilder whose management made the mistake of not getting him fights where he can learn new skills.

Comment

• I give Fury 3 rounds to find out it was a bad decision... I don't see him close to compete on speed, activity... and ring intelligence ... Bye-Bye ...

Comment

• Fury does okay with guys who have trouble reaching him and fight a slow pace.

Wilder's speed, reach, energy level, and volume of punches will be a problem.

Comment

• Wilder's chicken legs will not be able to hold him up after a few of Fury's furious flurries

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                  Wilder is not a good inside fighter, his jab is OK. Wilders good points are his movement and right hand (it is a world class right hand) but he is a poor inside fighter.

He has a ways to go before he could beat Fury who was managed much better than Wilder and has actually had learning fights rather than Wilder whose management made the mistake of not getting him fights where he can learn new skills.

Comment

• wilder UD easy work,mark my words

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                      Wilder's chicken legs will not be able to hold him up after a few of Fury's furious flurries
                      People act like Wilder is some unstoppable force, he went life and death with part time shovel salesmen, Fury would disect him.

Comment

Working...
                      X