Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Despite Loss, is The Philippines' Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 40year old Marquez just ended Manny's smoke and mirror act and this knuckle head Ronnie, continues with his bias dribble.

Donaire has always been the better fighter of the two, its not even comparable. Manny is a product of media over-hype. I'm not saying he is complete horseshit but he's not even close to being what the media has made him to be. You can thank poor boxing journalists like Ronnie for that.

BTW, isn't Marquez an honorary Filipino? Maybe he should get the Pino fighter of the year award.
    Last edited by p4p-champ; 12-31-2012, 09:23 AM.

Comment

JMM is the Fighter of the Year IMO he beat the man who some consider an ATG emphatically by crushing one punch KO.
      Donaire instead got the award for beating 4 bums, turning the award into a stay busy reward.
      Nonito hasn't had a dangerous fight yet and while I do respect his skills I'd love to see him step up his competition.
      Pacquiao is will probably go down as the best to come out of the Philippines.

Comment

hey ronnie. that put to sleep knockout was for you. write about that. all this praise for pacquiao by using donaire's past comment and the filipino people's thoughts. praise that knockout that your fighter of the decade barely woke up to.had mayweather hit him.he would still be laying there right now.

Comment

WTF? Is this a real article? Ronnie Nathanielsz coming online and writing a "how dare you article?"

Comment

It'll be hard for Donaire . PAC was 19 when he first won his world title(lineal) And beat future hall of famer Marco Antonio Barrera at 24. Can Doña ire become an ATG?

Comment

Suddenly??? Hey Ronnie I thought manny was overrated from the beginning of this "Hype Job". Has and will always struggle with a slick Boxer with decent defense, has ALWAYS lunged and left himself in bad positions, still to this DAY has NOT participated in Olympic Style Testing, and Never stands on his on two letting Arum Play Puppet master his whole Career. The high regard that you hold him in is NOT a Universal view. Donaire is the True Champ of the Phillipines. And doing it the Honest way.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                JMM is the Fighter of the Year IMO he beat the man who some consider an ATG emphatically by crushing one punch KO.
                Donaire instead got the award for beating 4 bums, turning the award into a stay busy reward.
                Nonito hasn't had a dangerous fight yet and while I do respect his skills I'd love to see him step up his competition.
                Pacquiao is will probably go down as the best to come out of the Philippines.
                Nah! But Knock out of the year, yeah. It's Donaire yr. this yr. If it wasn't for his inactivity last 2011 yr. I think he would've won it too. Donaire fought the best opponents available. The way he dominate opponents makes it seem like its easy. That's why there's no competition. After seeing him ktfo Darchinyan, I've never went against him ever, that's how much respect I have with his skills and power. I think Abner would put on a good scrap though.

Comment

I am a big Pacquiao fan, but this article is ridiculious. There is no need for it. Pacquiao doesn't need you defending him in tears. Real boxing fans know ATG's get knocked out sometimes. Boxers that become very famous end up getting so much exposure that eventually folks just start to hate on them because they are TIRED of them. Look at Ali, De La Hoya, Roy Jones Jr... look at Floyd... Pacquaio was, is, and will always be a badass. But don't disrespect JMM's achievement of knocking his ass out.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
                    Nah! But Knock out of the year, yeah. It's Donaire yr. this yr. If it wasn't for his inactivity last 2011 yr. I think he would've won it too. Donaire fought the best opponents available. The way he dominate opponents makes it seem like its easy. That's why there's no competition. After seeing him ktfo Darchinyan, I've never went against him ever, that's how much respect I have with his skills and power. I think Abner would put on a good scrap though.
                    I felt like there were better fights out there for Donaire like Rigo and Mares.
                    Not to mentions that he's capable of moving up and facing the best at a higher weight class. Hopefully we get to see him in some exiting fights and he proves me wrong. No hate on Donaire I do believe him to have the skills just want to see him apply them on some tougher competition. I guess I'm being a little impatient.

Comment

Once again its distressing to note that there are a couple of media people who believe Juan Manuel Marquez should be “Fighter of the Year.” The man had his nose broken, his face was bloodied and he was reeling from a Pacquiao onslaught and was behind on the scorecards of all three judges when he caught a reckless Manny with one perfectly timed punch. “Knockout of the Year” yes. But “Fighter of the Year” for the Pacquiao win and a lackluster showing against a mediocre Serhiy Fedchenko. No way!
                      The bolded text does not detract from the accomplishment, it only makes it that much better. That sounds like an exerpt from an article defending Marquez as their choice for fighter of the year if anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X