Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder says showtime commentary was bias.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can it be biased when 95% of people who watched the fight saw the same thing?

They called it how they saw it. If you don't like that, it's because you didn't like what was happening in the ring either.

Comment

No they weren't. Wilder was getting outboxed easy

Comment

It’s like just because wilder can knock his opponents down and they’ve been unable to knock him down the knockdowns excuse Everything? And give him a pass. If he hadn’t of got knockdowns would he admit he lost.?
        No. He’d probably say he was pressing action.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 12-11-2018, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I guess this can be added to the list of excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
            How can it be biased when 95% of people who watched the fight saw the same thing?

They called it how they saw it. If you don't like that, it's because you didn't like what was happening in the ring either.
            Bingo! And want to know how the commentary was actually good? The networks "home" fighter is complaining about it. Usually it is the other way around. SHO have by far the fairest and best commentary team out there. I didn't see them being unfair to him at all. Maybe they didn't give him the benefit of doubt in a close round or two, but why should they be expected to do that? Farhood is going to score the fight how he sees it.

Comment

It's true. I watched it with audio off and on a curved TV at 60HZ, one of the 4k ones, and I changed my scorecard. Wilder won at least 7 rounds with kds included.

Comment

Showtime was honest. They saw that Wilder was clearly getting outboxed, just like the vast majority of the viewers did.

Comment

Biased because they didn't give him credit for his wild, windmilling punches that hit nothing but air or shoulders for 9 out of 12 rounds, while Fury landed clean jabs and right hands? That WBC belt is nothing more than a participation trophy at this point because nobody rational had him earning a draw, much less winning that fight. Never seen so many excuses from a dude who thinks he "won" a fight before. What's next, Deontay? You had on the wrong socks? Or maybe it was leg cramps? ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Bingo! And want to know how the commentary was actually good? The networks "home" fighter is complaining about it. Usually it is the other way around. SHO have by far the fairest and best commentary team out there. I didn't see them being unfair to him at all. Maybe they didn't give him the benefit of doubt in a close round or two, but why should they be expected to do that? Farhood is going to score the fight how he sees it.
                    Yeah..

Paulie is always fair, in UK or USA. When he was on the Sky team for Usyk v Bellew, he basically told the Sky team inbetween a round that they shouldn't be looking for any excuse to give Bellew the round, because they were. He was working for Sky, getting paid by them as he often does, he could've just gone along with them to please them but he didn't.

Paulie always speaks his mind. I don't think he's biased. You might not always agree, but i don't think he has any agenda in his commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                      Yeah..

Paulie is always fair, in UK or USA. When he was on the Sky team for Usyk v Bellew, he basically told the Sky team inbetween a round that they shouldn't be looking for any excuse to give Bellew the round, because they were. He was working for Sky, getting paid by them as he often does, he could've just gone along with them to please them but he didn't.

Paulie always speaks his mind. I don't think he's biased. You might not always agree, but i don't think he has any agenda in his commentary.
                      Paulie always been fair. The only time he loses his mind is when Pac gets brought up.

Comment

Working...
                      X