Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield: Two Different Eras, Usyk is The Best of His Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield: Two Different Eras, Usyk is The Best of His Time

Evander Holyfield offered a scouting report of his first glimpse of southpaw Oleksander Usyk, an impromptu review of a Youtube video on his cell phone of the 31-year-old Ukrainian undisputed cruiserweight champion overcoming a former world titleholder for the fourth time in a row.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol @ Usyk doesn't throw combinations. Get the **** outta here.

Comment

Seen Olek throw lots of combos..

Comment

Holyfield was robbed against Valuev

Comment

is usyk nicknamed "the cat" now? lol

Comment

In other words I would have smoked his boots. He has every right to think that also but Usyk is a problem though

Comment

Usyk always sparrs 15 rounds in training camps. So he can also easily go 15 rounds.

Comment

Holyfield was also absolutely juiced to the gills. Forgot to mention that part, eh Evander?

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
                  Holyfield was robbed against Valuev
                  ... Fat Dan had 117-112 for Holyfield (who was 46 yo)...

Comment

People don’t seem to read very thoroughly, Holyfield clearly states he hasn’t seen much of the guy other than the Bellew fight!

All I know is, this fight would be a instant classic!

A cruiserweight firecracker, Holyfield would def be the favorite due to his toughness and sheer iron will!

Thing is, Usyk is just a technical marvel who is also tough with speed and power plus absolutely flawless footwork when he uses the ring!

Never ending stamina and throws lots of punches and can also be patient too!

He’s nearly the complete package and so was Holyfield!

Prime Holyfield vs current Usyk is a fight I would pay top dollars to witness and it’s only right for it be at cruiserweight as a 15 rounder in the first fight and a 12 rounder in a rematch!

I honestly think Holyfield would have to get grimy and grind Usyk down to win and Usyk seems like he doesn’t like a dirty fight which is one of Evander’s specialties!

Comment

Working...
                    X