Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it bother you when another man touches your shoulders and shakes you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Don't worry man it's just autism, the whole personal space and not liking being touched thing I mean. All your posts on boxingscene make sense now, now I know why.

Are you Chinese-Australian by any chance?
    So who is your other alt then.
    Dlox by any chance??
    C'mon man. Don't be shy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Punchr gets hard from too much physical contact.
      Filipinos are the friendliest dudes i have ever met lol. Over here if you see a bunch of dudes drinking you've never met, you can basically just start talking to them and they'll even offer you some shots. It's just customary you offer. There's no social barriers here, everyone's family.

Comment

If someone starts touching me anywhere without asking, he or she will eat an elbow.

Comment

I don't want to be touched by men or fat, ugly women. If an attractive female touches me then I'm fine with it as long as she does it in a flirtatious way. If she hit me, I'd knock the b!tch the fook out, or I'd shoot her like the hillbillies shot the guy in your other video post

Comment

I don't mind if it's a good friend otherwise get the fuck away from me. If you can't handle a shoulder shake from a very good guy friend it only means that you're pretty insecure or have some kinda mental illness like paranoia.

Comment

Working...
            X