This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Believable Backstory: Zaroku or Sunspace

Per Zaroku's request, here is a poll asking whose backstory is more believable:

Is SunSpace really a struggling English teacher, frustrated with life, on summer break?

Or

Is Zaroku really a businessman who impressed Arab princes, to the point of gathering together to Skype him?

Now, I know there are quite a few people who will vote against me merely because of past debates, but I will still politely request that we all keep personal biases out of the vote. Please also remember that you're comparing both backgrounds; if you find both unlikely, then choose which one is most believable.

I expect to win the vote, simply because my backstory is true, but I will still laugh hysterically if somehow Zaroku gets the nod. Win-Win

Let's see what you all think!
    SunSpace: Struggling English Teacher
    26.67%
    Zaroku: Businessman of Arab Princes
    73.33%
    Last edited by SunSpace; 06-21-2018, 10:06 AM.

Make it a ban bet. Then people might care enough to vote.

Not another you 'win' no matter what happens nonsense like you always do.

And when you lose the vote, take your damn alts with you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Make it a ban bet. Then people might care enough to vote.

Not another you 'win' no matter what happens nonsense like you always do.

And when you lose the vote, take your damn alts with you.
      You know, I don't know why you're so mean to me; I helped you out yesterday

Comment

Haha you voted for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Haha you voted for yourself.
          Of course I did! Why wouldn't I?

However, in your case, I don't even know you, so I find it odd that you'd vote on a thread about my backstory.

LOL nice alts, guys

And yet you talk about me!

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post

Is SunSpace really a struggling English teacher, frustrated with life, on summer break?

Or

Is Zaroku really a businessman who impressed Arab princes, to the point of gathering together to Skype him?

Now, I know there are quite a few people who will vote against me merely because of past debates, but I will still politely request that we all keep personal biases out of the vote. Please also remember that you're comparing both backgrounds; if you find both unlikely, then choose which one is most unbelievable.

I expect to win the vote, simply because my backstory is true, but I will still laugh hysterically if somehow Zaroku gets the nod. Win-Win

Very loaded question. It would have been more accurate, if you wrote who do you believe, me or you.

Fix it. And loser never posts ever again.

Comment

Of course I did! Why wouldn't I?

However, in your case, I don't even know you, so I find it odd that you'd vote on a thread about my backstory.

LOL nice alts, guys

And yet you talk about me!
              Go look at my post and see if somehow I am an ALT. Wtf are you on. I remember you in many trade as a race baiter.

Here comes the alt accusation hahaha. Your weak son

Comment

Or

Now, I know there are quite a few people who will vote against me merely because of past debates, but I will still politely request that we all keep personal biases out of the vote. Please also remember that you're comparing both backgrounds; if you find both unlikely, then choose which one is most unbelievable.

Loser never posts again! Please. Be a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Very loaded question. It would have been more accurate, if you wrote who do you believe, me or you.

Fix it. And loser never posts ever again.
                  Loaded? Don't you come with excuses now. You either ask the people whether they believe I'm a struggling English teacher, and you're a businessman of Arab princes, or else why have this poll at all?

Because if you just say "Oh, I'm a businessman." That's not even something a person will be able to distinguish anything with. They'll just think "Sunspace complains a lot," and vote for you.

You have to tell them what you've been saying about yourself. Let's clarify!

THEN, they'll be able to decide for themselves whose backstory is more believable.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    haha you voted for yourself.
                    ... ........................

Comment

Working...
                    X