Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: What More Does Crawford Have to Do to Be P4P Number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salido beat the breaks off of Loma and Loma was losing on one of the cards vs Lineres before the lucky punch. Vs a guy he was -800 to beat, yet he struggled. Crawford has dominated and yet to be in a competitive fight.

BUD IS NUMBER ONE, Deal with it white people

Comment

Horn is superstar boxer now? Beating him makes you P4P nr. 1?

You guys kept saying Horn was nothing.

Crawford has to beat somebody better to become relevant.

Comment

Hey, he's no. 1 on mine now.

HE completely physically dominated a guy who's bigger than him.

I mean, I expected him to win the fight by KO, but the way he did it, just manhandling a bigger guy who's known for fighting dirty and manhandling people was just impressive to me.

Plus, he's got power that Lomachenko doesn't have and he's a mean bastard who doesn't showboat, just beats the **** out of people with no breaks

Comment

Beating Horn made him p4p no 1? lmao.

We all know how Ward rolls. I don't even need to say it. Looking up the current p4p list is a soul-crushing experience for him.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
            Salido beat the breaks off of Loma and Loma was losing on one of the cards vs Lineres before the lucky punch. Vs a guy he was -800 to beat, yet he struggled. Crawford has dominated and yet to be in a competitive fight.

"The ONE thing we were good at in this world and you took it away!"

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post

You sound like you are struggling to deal Boxing being as diverse as it is currently.

That sucks.

Comment

Linares is much better win than Horn..

Comment

Lomachencko could always move up to 47 to fight Crawford. I mean, Rigondeaux did move up two divisions to fight him. Then we’d know for sure who’s better.

Comment

I personally think that the #1 spot is too close to call. Lomachenko or Crawford as #1 on any list is fine IMO, because they both have good claims to it.

Comment

I've already been high on Crawford. I dont think beating Horn elevates him much more in my book. It's not his fault that most of the WW talent is under Haymon. It may be a while before we see him fight a top 5 WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X