No announcement yet.

Who wins in a fight Rockin vs my well funded Ugandan friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins in a fight Rockin vs my well funded Ugandan friend

In a previous thread I addressed a severe issue to do with the lack of vip thread access.

I have been working on the right path, and I have decided that instead of ordering the capture of Rockin by my Ugandan in subordinates.

I will now sanction with the wbc a no holds barred boxing fight 2oz gloves, 15, 5 minute rounds. Rockin vs Jose alosegun my Ugandan pirate associate he has killed 53 tourists with punches to the thorax.

I will get that bloody password one way or another boxingscene this site is only fit for one former pro and thats John scully. We all know Rockins got to go so it's only fair we all bet on this upcoming bout. You can put it in the pick em with a poll if necessary.

Who will win the master of disaster Rockin or the scourge of the ivory Coast jose alosegun.?

Link to My associates record
    http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/46606
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 06-04-2018, 05:45 PM.

Well, your friend has been inactive for a while but I see he does have a big win over Woody Greenway. If you can beat Woody you have a shot against most anybody.

Comment

I'd like to see rockin in with Brad pit before you go putting him in with the 'gun'.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/510865

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Well, your friend has been inactive for a while but I see he does have a big win over Woody Greenway. If you can beat Woody you have a shot against most anybody.
        that win over peter 'the proffessor' buckley was much needed in 2001, his career was starting to be on the slide

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Don't worry about activity bro the man's a born fighter poverty breeds em tough. Just last week he despatched a little toe rag who took the piss. Fight was over in 3 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            I'd like to see rockin in with Brad pit before you go putting him in with the 'gun'.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/510865
            He looks like a right villain, would be a good fight I reckon.

Comment

ajose will murder the palooka.

Comment

Originally posted by Gennadyevichggg View Post
                He looks like a right villain, would be a good fight I reckon.
                Does he crush as much puss tho

Comment

If you look closely at my associates record he knocked out tony Montana in his first fight and we all know how tough that fuker is, got shot to pieces in the 80's and still fighting in the early 2000's
                  Last edited by PsychoPat; 06-04-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    Does he crush as much puss tho
                    He looks like one of those quirky dudes who freaks out when he sees vag. Probably starts to ground & pound the muff when he gets down near there. In full mount n ****

Comment

Working...
                    X