No announcement yet.

LOL @ these liberty surrendering cucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    You hit the nail on the head about the Coasts and large metro areas. Just like inner California is much different than the LA and Bay Area in terms of political ideology and values, the same applies to NYC and Upstate NY or Seattle and the rest of Washington State.

I have to add it's not just the 2nd amendment they are going after, the last few years the left has been going after the 1st amendment with trying to pass "hate" speech laws. Who the hell is going to determine what is "hate" speech? In California they just passed a hate speech law where if Healthworkers don't use the correct gender pronoun, then they are subjected to prosecution and jail time.
    I’m really conservative. I used to have to hold my tongue in both SF & LA to get easy poon. Then, after I smashed enough, the gloves came off and I was like F Obama, f social welfare, f your ****ing feelings bish. Get a real jib, but your lazy azz needs daddy’s hard earned money so you could afford to talk ****. End relationship, til sloppy seconds socially minded meat heads couldn’t man up.

Comment

You hit the nail on the head about the Coasts and large metro areas. Just like inner California is much different than the LA and Bay Area in terms of political ideology and values, the same applies to NYC and Upstate NY or Seattle and the rest of Washington State.

I have to add it's not just the 2nd amendment they are going after, the last few years the left has been going after the 1st amendment with trying to pass "hate" speech laws. Who the hell is going to determine what is "hate" speech? In California they just passed a hate speech law where if Healthworkers don't use the correct gender pronoun, then they are subjected to prosecution and jail time.
      My niece recently showed us one of her college forms for class where you have to write down your preferred pronoun.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        First of all TS needs to rewrite the first post deleting all the juvenile talk of c.ucks and the like. The only time cuckold talk is appropriate is during Por.nography or swinging. This is a serious topic and it’s impossible to not imagine someone as an idiot when they talk like that.

I’m all for the 2nd Amendment and gun rights including the right to own an AR.
        Weapons are apart of American culture and aren’t going anywhere.
        I believe that the problem is with American culture. The degradation of morals and the family. The government needs to let parents be parents and raise their children without government interference. Except in the case of obvious child abuse.
        The degradation of the family. Key element right there. So many single parent homes. Raising a stable kid is a two parent, man and woman job. One is the disciplinarian and the other is the nurturer, just to keep it simple. Not saying a single parent cant do it, but imo, kids who come from loving homes with both parents make better choices. I have no data to back this up, just going by experience and observation.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Just ****ing lol at any beta cuck WK soyboy living in his/her safe space bubble in sheltered middle America who thinks essentially surrendering the 2A is a good idea in any way, shape, or form.

You want to embrace the 1A but do away with the 2A, not realizing the 2A makes the 1A possible.

We have (in the USA) a ****ing parenting problem, not a gun problem.

Children who have no respect for others and are mentally disturbed, poorly educated (not talking formally here), and coward morons with no backbone are a product of their crack smoking, no responsibility having, deluded parents and would find another way to create havoc if they can't get their hands on a firearm.

I have a news flash for you sheltered, no real world experience having *******: disarming law abiding citizens has ZERO effect on the criminal black market. ZERO. You are not only compounding the problem, you are failing to recognize the problem at its roots - this deteriorated society where people want to value things like how many alternative genders can we create so emo kids can be included, instead of tangible and more pressing problems in this world.

But evil guns doe.

LMAO. Stay in the darkness of your delusions. Ignorance is bliss, that's for sure.

~wraps

Well said, bruh...

Comment

Good post.

When you're getting jailed for what you're saying, you don't have freedom of speech anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              First of all TS needs to rewrite the first post deleting all the juvenile talk of c.ucks and the like. The only time cuckold talk is appropriate is during Por.nography or swinging. This is a serious topic and it’s impossible to not imagine someone as an idiot when they talk like that.

I’m all for the 2nd Amendment and gun rights including the right to own an AR.
              Weapons are apart of American culture and aren’t going anywhere.
              I believe that the problem is with American culture. The degradation of morals and the family. The government needs to let parents be parents and raise their children without government interference. Except in the case of obvious child abuse.
              Very well said.

I agree...

Comment

Wtf is going on with these fatherless lil sissy boys. I’m a ****ing cave man in comparison. I don’t care how they feel, as long as they pay taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Just ****ing lol at any beta cuck WK soyboy living in his/her safe space bubble in sheltered middle America who thinks essentially surrendering the 2A is a good idea in any way, shape, or form.

You want to embrace the 1A but do away with the 2A, not realizing the 2A makes the 1A possible.

We have (in the USA) a ****ing parenting problem, not a gun problem.

Children who have no respect for others and are mentally disturbed, poorly educated (not talking formally here), and coward morons with no backbone are a product of their crack smoking, no responsibility having, deluded parents and would find another way to create havoc if they can't get their hands on a firearm.

I have a news flash for you sheltered, no real world experience having *******: disarming law abiding citizens has ZERO effect on the criminal black market. ZERO. You are not only compounding the problem, you are failing to recognize the problem at its roots - this deteriorated society where people want to value things like how many alternative genders can we create so emo kids can be included, instead of tangible and more pressing problems in this world.

But evil guns doe.

LMAO. Stay in the darkness of your delusions. Ignorance is bliss, that's for sure.

~wraps

Too many cucks in commiefornia

Comment

Its the education system

Whichever party controlls it wins the game

Teachers are being weaponize to educate the future generations how to be cucks and beta males

And nxt to blame are the parents who aint got no time to talk to their kids

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Its the education system

Whichever party controlls it wins the game

Teachers are being weaponize to educate the future generations how to be cucks and beta males

And nxt to blame are the parents who aint got no time to talk to their kids
                      good post. Inept parents and cuck education at their worst.

Comment

Working...
                      X