Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: My 4th Pro Fight (4-0) HIGHLIGHTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good part about it is simply that he stepped up and fought while being belittled by no fight nobodies on here. You need some tuning but atleast you're stepping up and fought , doing it instead of just talking **** on the internet........Rockin'

Comment

Why no hooks immediately following your right hands. After you throw your right hand you have to move your body back in to position any way, why not just let a hook rip while you're getting back in to position?.....Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 02-20-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Good work. Need to move more or at least upper body. Few points where you are literally standing still in front of him and unloading without leading with a jab. Could be disaster against an opponent who punches back.

In the meantime I like the mixed attack. See if you can work the jab to the body a little and work in some feints for traps later on (lead hooks or rights, etc.).

Overall I like your stamina as you were working at pretty much every point I seen and you cut the ring off very well. Again, keep those hands up when cutting angles and don't be afraid to lead with a hook or power shot when cutting off to really trap them.

Looking good for a 4th fight though. Feints, jab (with different speeds, levels, power, etc.), and try not to stand in front of someone at any point. Keep it up champ!

Comment

i see potential

that 0 is not going anywhere

#P4PKING2020

try not to feed off your hype. thats what went went wrong with broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            i see potential

that 0 is not going anywhere

What a cruel thing to say....

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
              What a cruel thing to say....
              i have faith. he will not settle for less

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                i have faith. he will not settle for less
                There is no need for such mean spirited and sarcastic comments!

The kids trying at least...

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                  There is no need for such mean spirited and sarcastic comments!

The kids trying at least...
                  im not joking. others are. if he can keep focused and make necessary corrections......

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    The good part about it is simply that he stepped up and fought while being belittled by no fight nobodies on here. You need some tuning but atleast you're stepping up and fought , doing it instead of just talking **** on the internet........Rockin'
                    Well he put this video in here for everyone to see, for everyone to comment and state their opinions.

Why should there only be positive feedback? I know, I know, everybody is a winner, everybody is a special snowflake and you even get trophies for being the worst at what you do.

But that's not going to help him. He needs to hear what is wrong. He needs to hear he sucks. He's no good. If it's my true opinion, why should I hold back? To make him feel better?

I think he deserves better than an ironic clap on the shoulder and laughs behind his back.

So, is he sharing this video with us to impress? Then he failed and should GTFO, train harder and come back. Or is he trying to get honest feedback? Then we should be honest and not lie to him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                      Well he put this video in here for everyone to see, for everyone to comment and state their opinions.

Why should there only be positive feedback? I know, I know, everybody is a winner, everybody is a special snowflake and you even get trophies for being the worst at what you do.

But that's not going to help him. He needs to hear what is wrong. He needs to hear he sucks. He's no good. If it's my true opinion, why should I hold back? To make him feel better?

I think he deserves better than an ironic clap on the shoulder and laughs behind his back.

So, is he sharing this video with us to impress? Then he failed and should GTFO, train harder and come back. Or is he trying to get honest feedback? Then we should be honest and not lie to him.
                      exactly.....

but some holier than thous want to act as if comedy can only be had in certain, specific, areas.

if the president can be the butt of a joke.......

Comment

Working...
                      X