Joe Calzaghe easily UD12's Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Calzaghe easily UD12's Ward

Too fast

Ward put on a very poor showing, looked slow and out of shape at this weight tbh.

Body jab, clinch, body jab, clinch, clinch, clinch, body jab

A prime Joe Calzaghe takes this one very easily, almost as easy as the Lacy fight IMO

Thank you for your time

Ward by stoppage, you don't go from getting dropped by Hopkins and Calzaghe, struggling against Reid, Mitchell, Bika, to defeating the 175 King, TBE.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Ward by stoppage, you don't go from getting dropped by Hopkins and Calzaghe, struggling against Reid, Mitchell, Bika, to defeating the 175 King, TBE.
      You don't go from having a close fight with Kovalev most people think you lost to TBE. I like Ward but holy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
        Too fast

Ward put on a very poor showing, looked slow and out of shape at this weight tbh.

A prime Joe Calzaghe takes this one very easily, almost as easy as the Lacy fight IMO

Thank you for your time
        This is too much, this is Ward's first fight where he didn't completely dominate.

Comment

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
          You don't go from having a close fight with Kovalev most people think you lost to TBE. I like Ward but holy ****.

Kovalev is a future ATG lmao, you think Calz could beat Kov when he's getting dropped by RJJ and Hopkins? LMAO holy ****

Comment

well, obviously lol. Calzaghe would win pretty clearly, said that before the kovalev fight. But think the kovalev fight put to bed the myth that ward cant be outboxed. However if the fight happens in america, ward obviously wins, cause if it goes to scorecards he automatically wins with the judges, pretty much unbeatable because of that reason

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
              Too fast

Thank you for your time
              That's not even close to what would occur, Kovalev is too big of a threat for Ward to unleash his full arsenal, we know Ward is capable of a lot more offensively.

Against Calzaghe who isn't a big puncher you'd see an offense similar to the one displayed against Chad Dawson, it wouldn't be as successful but that's what one should expect.

Comment

It's a toss em fight. No memorable moments.
                These two couldn't carry Micheal Spinks jock strap.
                They should also get on their knees and bow to the master Archie Moore.

Comment

Would be a fight for the ages. I don't know who takes it, but Joe had a strong inside game and an even stronger outside game. In n' out. Ward might take it though. Hard to say. I'd give my left nut to see it though.

Comment

I don't disagree that Joe might beat Andre, but the "body jab/clinch" analysis is about as ignorant as they come.

Comment

Working...
                    X