Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. Cold world

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      That loser is still stalking me. Been on my ignore list for 3 months and he's still trying to talk to me. And the reason I put him on ignore is because no matter what the topic he was following me around quoting me. I'd log on and have notifications from him in every topic I posted in. Like damn bruh can I enjoyb my time on boxingscene without you following he around like a pet. WTF?!? If someone doesn't want to be bothered with me I leave them alone. But that lonely incel loser doesn't have a life. A pathetic excuse for a man. He's showing his ***** tendencies.
      He is a living-breathing contradiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Only comment I have is stop tagging me in this dumb sh|t. You spend countless hours on WSHH looking for these videos, but ignore the hundreds of videos where the opposite happens.
        How did I find that on WSHH?

Motor posted a vid and it wasn't from WSHH?
        Get your emotions in check.
        The only vid I posted for WSHH was your female cousin. I guess it hurt your feelings.

You were more happier when you big belly uncle was threaten folks with guns, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Comments on what?
          Which one of the white women in the vid do you agree with?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Which one of the white women in the vid do you agree with?
            I don't agree with her or the way she went about what she did. People of any race should be able to speak their language to each other.

I do have a issue with us changing driving tests to read in Spanish. Roads signs aren't in Spanish so how does that work?

If I went to Mexico or anywhere else would they change their forms to English? But here in America we for some reason should?

Does it matter? Why am I even responding to you? You'll just call me some racist or some crap or one bad.

Comment

I don't agree with her or the way she went about what she did. People of any race should be able to speak their language to each other.

I do have a issue with us changing driving tests to read in Spanish. Roads signs aren't in Spanish so how does that work?

If I went to Mexico or anywhere else would they change their forms to English? But here in America we for some reason should?

Does it matter? Why am I even responding to you? You'll just call me some racist or some crap or one bad.
              Nah. I don't throw that racist claim around lightly.

It's no big deal to have Spanish on the signs too.

America is very accommodating and progressive so don't compare it to Mexico and I sure in the tourist areas in Mexico they probably have English signs and forms for English-speaking tourists.

Comment

Lmfao!!!!

He's so predictable. He either plays dumb and keeps endlessly arguing in circles, or he demands endless source requests.

He's the blockhead who when I put him on ignore he gummed my PM box and Visitor Messages begging me to take him off.

He's an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  That loser is still stalking me. Been on my ignore list for 3 months and he's still trying to talk to me. And the reason I put him on ignore is because no matter what the topic he was following me around quoting me. I'd log on and have notifications from him in every topic I posted in. Like damn bruh can I enjoyb my time on boxingscene without you following he around like a pet. WTF?!? If someone doesn't want to be bothered with me I leave them alone. But that lonely incel loser doesn't have a life. A pathetic excuse for a man. He's showing his ***** tendencies.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                      A positive Trump article from the NTY, i'm flabbergasted.

The tide is turning folks...people are waking up and seeing Trump for the great POTUS he is.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/04/o...legations.html
                      That’s why I’m glad this happened on live national tv so people can see the hypocrisy and also for they can show their bias

Comment

Working...
                      X