Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Made Khan Comatose, I Beat Canelo Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might dont like the guy (I dont) but he was an amazing boxer and levels above Canelo , giving excuses about why Canelo lost is moot , he was outclassed , and if we are in the fantasy fights thingy , then Prime Floyd schools Prime Canelo , thats just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
      You might dont like the guy (I dont) but he was an amazing boxer and levels above Canelo , giving excuses about why Canelo lost is moot , he was outclassed , and if we are in the fantasy fights thingy , then Prime Floyd schools Prime Canelo , thats just the way it is.
      Prime Floyd stops Prime Canelo easily. Too slow and Flat footed

Comment

The only difference here is that he fought khan while you avoided him and keep avoiding him.../thread

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          Cause you fought him when he was almost 19 and drained him to 152 lmfao. All your wins have asterisks next to them. The biggest fraud in boxing history. KOd by Amber Dixon.
          23 is not almost 19 and Canelo weighed in at 153 1/2 in his previous fight with Trout and the 3 previous fights before that he weighed in at 154. All your comments have asterisks next to them because this one is a blatant lie and misrepresentation of the truth.

Comment

Thats right floyd! Aint nobody cherry pickn like you. Aint nobody kissn haymons a s s like you. Aint nobody talk about being the best and doing the opposite like you. Nobody except TGE

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              Canelo was 23 years old actually when he fought Floyd
              Lol they hate the truth so much that they have to lie about Canelo age everytime this fight is mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                Canelo was 23 years old actually when he fought Floyd
                Hate can make people see what they want! Not only was he 23, he was 42-0-1, and was the WBC, WBA, and Ring Magazine, Light Middleweight Champion! He also weighed 153.5 lbs. for Trout!

Comment

Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
                  23 is not almost 19 and Canelo weighed in at 153 1/2 in his previous fight with Trout and the 3 previous fights before that he weighed in at 154. All your comments have asterisks next to them because this one is a blatant lie and misrepresentation of the truth.

All your comments have asterisks next to them because this one is a blatant lie and misrepresentation of the truth

Lmaooooo ether! I don’t even know why people still respond to the troll/weirdos. If they say something corny like gayweather I won’t even respond to them

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Prime Floyd stops Prime Canelo easily. Too slow and Flat footed
                    IDK about stopping Canelo now...
                    You exaggerating now!

Comment

Lets be real here khan beats the sht out of mayweather easy until his chin goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X