No announcement yet.

Why I think Tyson Fury is beating Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Boxing Goat making a complete fool out of himself as usual. I remember he disappeared for a month after Fury schooled his hero Wlad, who was also going to brutally knock him out....

Lol! Trust me it doesn't change a d@mn thing for my life boy.

And your sig pic says it all. Tyson was pretty much KTFO. But I made a fool out of myself. Yeah, keep telling yourself that and maybe one day you'll believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Oh, so as he was sleeping with his eyes rolled back in the 12th rd, where most refs would have waived a fight off without a count at all, were you thinking I'm a f@ckwit, b@tch? No, no you weren't.

But I'm gracious and will say that I was impressed with Fury and he managed to do what I didn't think he would. Good on him. I'm glad he didn't get sparked. As I said, I'm not a racist Wilder fan.
      that is a fair response; Howard Foster would've waved it off before Fury even started to drop

...was mostly just hurt that you told me to 'go get a boxing education and then we'll talk'

this fight has opened my eyes to several posters here. well, whatever, it was a great fight, Fury has once again set the HW division alight

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
        that is a fair response; Howard Foster would've waved it off before Fury even started to drop

...was mostly just hurt that you told me to 'go get a boxing education and then we'll talk'

this fight has opened my eyes to several posters here. well, whatever, it was a great fight, Fury has once again set the HW division alight
        Touche'

I knew Fury was the better boxer. Always have. You don't avoid even a 39 year old Klitschko for 12 rounds without being pretty good. But, I admit that I underestimated his comeback readiness based on his last two tune-up fights. That, and he's fricken' huge! He dwarfed Wilder in there with his reach and overall girth. I was pleasantly surprised. Wilder was somewhat exposed. I honestly didn't think that there was such a deficit in overall boxing craft.

Comment

Touche'

I knew Fury was the better boxer. Always have. You don't avoid even a 39 year old Klitschko for 12 rounds without being pretty good. But, I admit that I underestimated his comeback readiness based on his last two tune-up fights. That, and he's fricken' huge! He dwarfed Wilder in there with his reach and overall girth. I was pleasantly surprised. Wilder was somewhat exposed. I honestly didn't think that there was such a deficit in overall boxing craft.
          all good dude, we never stop learning in this game

Comment

all good dude, we never stop learning in this game
            I didn't learn anything new, I don't want you to go mistaking anything. As you saw, Fury did still almost get knocked out.

Comment

I didn't learn anything new, I don't want you to go mistaking anything. As you saw, Fury did still almost get knocked out.
              but you just said that you underestimated Fury?? ok whatever

Comment

but you just said that you underestimated Fury?? ok whatever
                I already knew he was the better boxer but nobody knew he would be ready for Wilder. I don't even think members of his camp fully knew. But it's all good. I semi-ate my crow.

Comment

Working...
                X