No announcement yet.

I dreamt Wilder won by robbery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    The gate and PPV in the UK would be but over all revenue wouldn't generate as much without Wilder and the US PPV he would bring vs Fury.
    You forgetting that any Joshua fight isn't PPV in US, no matter who he's fighting so you can forget PPV numbers when you compare Joshua vs Fury to Joshua vs Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      In the dream Fury actually was boxing really well and won the first 10 rounds to be up 100-90

Then Wilder dropped him once at the end of round 11 and same in round 12 but Fury managed to spoil and survive

So the fight was 116-110 Fury and it was really obvious that was the score.

Them Jimmy Lennon read out "and the new.........lineal champion deontaaaaaaay Wilder

And all the Wilder fans were saying it wasn't a robbery and that Wilder dominated and destroyed fury easily.
      Wow you dreamed a whole 36 minute fight, even with the results and a knockdown? Kudos bro. My dreams are all over the place. Either you are a lucid dreamer or I need mental help.

Comment

I can't see a robbery type scenario for Wilder - he just does not have that type of pull, even in the US.

I can see a KO win, but only if Fury is less than 75% of the version who fought Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          I can't see a robbery type scenario for Wilder - he just does not have that type of pull, even in the US.

I can see a KO win, but only if Fury is less than 75% of the version who fought Wlad.
          Haymon invested money in Wildher, he paid judges in advance to make sure his investment is gonna cash out in a big fight next year.

Comment

A likely scenario... but I've already seen a Fury stoppage victory inside 7 rounds in my dreams.

Comment

Fury will not make it past 6 rounds. I very much doubt this will be a competitive fight.

Comment

I have the same feeling, Wilder is another protected hometown fighter when it comes to scoring, he was ahead on the cards where he cleaerly lost, like vs Washington or Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  You forgetting that any Joshua fight isn't PPV in US, no matter who he's fighting so you can forget PPV numbers when you compare Joshua vs Fury to Joshua vs Wilder.
                  Joshua vs Wilder would be in the US and PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Joshua vs Wilder would be in the US and PPV.
                    You really believe Wildher is the A side, don't you

Comment

Thats a possibility. If Fury actually outbox him i wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't get the decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X