No announcement yet.

Should everyone have to provide DNA to help convict criminals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should everyone have to provide DNA to help convict criminals

Looking at unsolved crimes & 38% of murders, 46% of assaults & 65% of rapes go unsolved each year.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ype-in-the-us/

It would seem like DNA being involved for these crimes sometimes. And if there was a database of everyone in the country (if you come to a country like this I think it'd be fair to require them to submit to a DNA swab) I think it'd make solving crimes much easier.

This seems like a obvious move to make at some point despite some of the more conspiracy oriented people who'd be against it.

If nothing else I believe it could help provide more clues to who was with or around a person prior to a crime which could lead to that persons conviction or to a witness who might provide evidence that leads to a person being convicted.

What say you (*Richard Dwyer voice*)
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%

I wouldn't mind, but I'd like to hear some arguments against it first.

Comment

Hell no. I have done no crime and will never consent to some **** like that. I will never be microchipped or get anymore vaccinations either. You come to violate me with a needle and I will use deadly force if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
        Hell no. I have done no crime and will never consent to some **** like that.
        Thats the thing no one says "yea I killed a b^tch one time". Everyone says "I'm innocent...I ain't did sh^t". Solving crimes would be a lot easier if mfers were honest lol.

But sh^t man they are already making mfers get finger printed when they get a drivers license in some states. I suspect that'll be in every state sooner or later. Would you deny having your finger prints on file to get a DL?

I just see this as the next step & crime would go down by a lot I bet just cuz of the DNA being collected out of the gate + more crimes would get solved thus more guilty people would be rounded up & locked up quicker. Makes everyone safer before & after a crime is committed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Looking at unsolved crimes & 38% of murders, 46% of assaults & 65% of rapes go unsolved each year.
          https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ype-in-the-us/

It would seem like DNA being involved for these crimes sometimes. And if there was a database of everyone in the country (if you come to a country like this I think it'd be fair to require them to submit to a DNA swab) I think it'd make solving crimes much easier.

This seems like a obvious move to make at some point despite some of the more conspiracy oriented people who'd be against it.

If nothing else I believe it could help provide more clues to who was with or around a person prior to a crime which could lead to that persons conviction or to a witness who might provide evidence that leads to a person being convicted.

What say you (*Richard Dwyer voice*)
          Nah f**ck that.

Comment

I have mixed feelings. Seems like something they could do when you're born. Take your prints and a DNA sample.

A potential issue is that it's already computationally expensive to compare DNA to all previous criminal offenders. The scale would increase a huge deal if everyone had DNA and fingerprints on file.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              Hell no. I have done no crime and will never consent to some **** like that. I will never be microchipped or get anymore vaccinations either. You come to violate me with a needle and I will use deadly force if necessary.
              Anti-vaccine is being anti-science and f#cking ******ed

Comment

Yeah if da police come and jerk me off an collect my ejaculated seamen. Dats the only way.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Anti-vaccine is being anti-science and f#cking ******ed
                  If it's not 100% to work or prevent it's ****ing ******ed to try and make mandatory. Only a sick individual believes a pharmaceutical company and it's paid for studies. They have secret court systems for vaccines also... very suspicious to say the least. I had a certain number of vaccines and now it's more than doubled. Some are for ****ing chicken pox but won't guarantee you to not get chicken pox or shingles down the road. Only a ****** thinks stuff like that should be mandatory. My body is my choice. I would kill ******s like you that would try to force a vaccine on me since it can harm and has 0 guarantee to work. Most diseases were eradicated through better hygiene and not some vaccine anyway. But keep up the big pharma shilling if you'd like.

Comment

It could be good if records couldn’t be manipulated / accessed by shady people within the police system. But if not, it’d make it easy to do cover ups and swap DNA samples to protect certain people. Humans always have to mess up and any good system...

Comment

Working...
                    X