Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How should i deal with this psycho female coworker?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send an anonymous email to her husband.

Comment

That's like a gold mine. Try to get intimate with her asap. I'm sure she'd tear you apart which would rule.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        dude you sound like you're 12 lol

I like giving girl advice but this doesn't even seem like a real situation.
        He's full of shit, I caught him in a huge lie. Post number 33 in the link.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post18064967

Comment

Don't let her leave her vest, paperwork and police radio in your house, you might get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            He's full of shit, I caught him in a huge lie. Post number 33 in the link.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post18064967
            I remember this aswell mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              I remember this aswell mate.
              He makes up these stories I suppose for his own amusement, but none of them are funny or interesting which makes it really weird. Like I can understand trolling with some far fetched crap to get a few laughs but I don't know what this guy's deal is.

Comment

Dudes that are saying bang her are crazy. You're the guy that ends up on the evening news cause your dick got cut off and thrown in a garbage disposal.

Comment

Shes crazy, dont dick girls at the workplace. Well if you hate the job and want a new one do as you please.

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
                    So my female coworker used to have a big crush on me, i played along with her for a long time, even went as far as to get her number and only texted her like 5 times. This pissed her off, as she would bother me every time she saw me at work, saying things like "you stopped texting me"..."why dont you text me?"....id always respond by saying "i did text you, you are just ignoring my texts." Which was a lie as i wasn't texting her....now when she see's me, she gives me the middle finger with both hands with a look of utter disgust on her face, she also told me "i ****ing hate you"...she has slammed doors when she exits a room that i am in. How should i deal with this girl? should i report her to hr? do you guys think this **** will escalate into something violent?...please help.

Report it to HR before you starts making false accusations against you.

You go to work to earn money, not to deal with psycho *****es.

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
                      So my female coworker used to have a big crush on me, i played along with her for a long time, even went as far as to get her number and only texted her like 5 times. This pissed her off, as she would bother me every time she saw me at work, saying things like "you stopped texting me"..."why dont you text me?"....id always respond by saying "i did text you, you are just ignoring my texts." Which was a lie as i wasn't texting her....now when she see's me, she gives me the middle finger with both hands with a look of utter disgust on her face, she also told me "i ****ing hate you"...she has slammed doors when she exits a room that i am in. How should i deal with this girl? should i report her to hr? do you guys think this **** will escalate into something violent?...please help.

As an idiot.. who tries my best to be a righous Jew... my wife is struggling with a woman... who got dropped by everyone... I wish I could create a man that can deal with toxic environment cresting people... I have no useful nothing...

Comment

Working...
                      X