Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Rank can easily keep Crawford away from top 147ers in 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kills me with these fanatical fake fans.
    Haymon can't even make Spence vs Garcia or Spence vs Porter.
    These are PBC fighters doe. There's no Arum to deal with.
    Yet they're not happening.
    How do you expect him to make his fighters fight non PBC fighters when they don't even fight each other?

Comment

Haters trolling hard. Arum isn't the problem. Bronzer and D. Garcia turned down $4M to fight PAC, and Gervinta won't go near Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Kills me with these fanatical fake fans.
        Haymon can't even make Spence vs Garcia or Spence vs Porter.
        These are PBC fighters doe. There's no Arum to deal with.
        Yet they're not happening.
        How do you expect him to make his fighters fight non PBC fighters when they don't even fight each other?
        Just because they haven't happened yet doesn't mean they are not going to happen.

He has already given us Thurman vs DSG & Porter plus Spence vs Brook. Al Haymon ain't no dummy, he WILL have a 4 Belt welterweight champion, be it Thurman, Spence, Porter or Danny.

The 147 scene over at Showtime is fire right now and it sucks that Crawford cant join the party. I am sure Bud wishes to get those fights, it's just that his boss thinks otherwise.

Comment

Arum is no angel but he's much more willing to work with other fighters and rival promoters than people want to believe. He's the easy scapegoat though I get it but PBC guys aren't exactly known for fighting others or even each other.

Crawford and Arum I'm sure would fight anyone next year but I'm sure Haymon won't do it hence the $3.5m for mediocre fights to keep guys away and inflate the purses so much that it's even harder to get mega fights.

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
            Just because they haven't happened yet doesn't mean they are not going to happen.

He has already given us Thurman vs DSG & Porter plus Spence vs Brook. Al Haymon ain't no dummy, he WILL have a 4 Belt welterweight champion, be it Thurman, Spence, Porter or Danny.

The 147 scene over at Showtime is fire right now and it sucks that Crawford cant join the party. I am sure Bud wishes to get those fights, it's just that his boss thinks otherwise.
            Swift is fighting Rios doe.
            Mikey is fighting Lipinets instead of Easter doe.
            Yet it's all Bobfather's fault.
            Lara has been fighting Zaveck types for 2 years.
            Much like Stevenson.
            Spence and Swift are now fighting once a year.
            Just like Peterson, Quillin, Thurman, Berto, Stevenson, etc.
            It's a culture Haymon propagated.
            This guy needs to disappear from the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Arum is no angel but he's much more willing to work with other fighters and rival promoters than people want to believe. He's the easy scapegoat though I get it but PBC guys aren't exactly known for fighting others or even each other.

Crawford and Arum I'm sure would fight anyone next year but I'm sure Haymon won't do it hence the $3.5m for mediocre fights to keep guys away and inflate the purses so much that it's even harder to get mega fights.
              Arum will work with you if he can run the show. I can think of several instances of Haymon fighters crossing over to someone else’s promotion (like Top Rank). Aside from Mayweather-Pac (where Arum was practically shoved out the way), when has he ever shown an inclination to do that?

Comment

pbc cant make thurman vs spence because of arum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by larry glaskow View Post
                  That would be a **** 2018 for Crawford man
                  Idiotic post

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Swift is fighting Rios doe.
                    Mikey is fighting Lipinets instead of Easter doe.
                    Yet it's all Bobfather's fault.
                    Lara has been fighting Zaveck types for 2 years.
                    Much like Stevenson.
                    Spence and Swift are now fighting once a year.
                    Just like Peterson, Quillin, Thurman, Berto, Stevenson, etc.
                    It's a culture Haymon propagated.
                    This guy needs to disappear from the sport.
                    I give you the inactivity thing, i believe something wrong with Haymon & Co. in 2017 because it is completely unacceptable that a fighter like Spence sat out the entire year after winning the IBF strap. I hope his fighters are more active in 2018.

Now about the matchups, you are being totally bias. No promoter out there is giving you big fight after big fight. They all make lesser fights in between the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Arum will work with you if he can run the show. I can think of several instances of Haymon fighters crossing over to someone else’s promotion (like Top Rank). Aside from Mayweather-Pac (where Arum was practically shoved out the way), when has he ever shown an inclination to do that?
                      Lomachenko-GRJ

Comment

Working...
                      X