Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Erupts: Wilder Wants 60-40 For Joshua? F*** Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    I like Wilder but I think this ppv with Fury flops. I think he's worth the price of admission but I don't think he's popular with casuals.
    Most of the tickets are sold at Staples Center, both fighters have begun their camps, and we're basically a month away from the hard sell.

Let's see how he does

Comment

Is there much buzz about Wilder v Fury in the US? How many PPV buys do Americans on here think it does?

I think it’ll be hurt in the U.K. by the fight time, so won’t pull in masses of casuals, but should do ok. Nothing spectacular. Fury doesn’t have a reputation of being an incredibly exciting fighter to watch (certainly not one to warrant staying up until the early hours for).

Comment

That is another way of getting out of that fight. Wilder is really delusional.

But AJ is also a diva. Both are a couple of idiots.

Comment

Hearn might be right about fury wilder bombing

Can’t see many casuals staying up till 5 to watch the furious one in the U.K.

It’s a shame because it’s a great fight for sure .... hopefully it’s sells big in America

Comment

I know a lot of us Americans are siding with Wilder but there's no doubt that Joshua is the A-side. More belts, better resume and more of a star. 65/35 Joshua seems fair to me

Comment

He's delusional asking for 60%. 40% is fine IMO, but will depend on his numbers with Fury.

Comment

Like we have been saying, Hearn doesn't want the fight. And from what I remember Wilder wanted 50% not 40 LMAO. He wants Wilder to accept another lowball offer and doesn't want the Fury numbers to come in to negotiate.

Fact of the matter is AJ numbers are **** in the US, his numbers in UK are dropping, and his fans only want 1 fight from him so Hearn needs to start being a little more flexible in his thinking.

Comment

60-40 or 55-45 in Joshua favor or their still ducking.

Comment

FACT: Joshua is WAY bigger than Wilder.... so, get real Wilder
                    FACT: Parker got 32.5%.......................... so, get real Hearn

Wilder deserves 37.5%

Wilder should take 35%

FACT: until they offer Wilder 32.5% (minimum)..... they are not serious about making the fight, and are just blowing smoke

Comment

I don't belive him. Wilder didn't say he wants 60 %

Comment

Working...
                      X