If Mcgregor wins:
    * Khabib was never that good
    * Khab is an unproven fighter who has a padded record
    * Mac is a stylistic mismatch

If Khabib wins:
    * Conor was never that good
    * Conor unproven at LW
    * Conor inactive / out of octagon for 2 years

Then you have the 'luck' excuse for a flash KO, bad ref stoppage, bad decision (??).

Any other excuses to think of?

Barring some extreme ref incompetence or judging failure, can the winner for once just get credit for winning? Both Khabib and Conor have been immortalised and made out to be invincible by so many MMA fans, so if any of the excuses listed above is the prevailing narrative then MMA fans can officailly go kill themselves.

This is the hardest ever fight to rewrite history on - the internet for the last 2 years AT LEAST has told us these two guys are demigods, so the winner, regardless of who it is, needs to just receive their due credit.

Remember when Lawler was an unstoppable killing machine at WW but then after Woodley KO'd him he was forgotten about and Twood received no credit? Remember Wonderboy?

Remember when Rafael Dos Anjos was considered the LW Lawler before Alvarez KO'd him?

Remember Ngannou? etc.

Always been the problem with combat sports. The *****ing and moaning from fans of both sides post-fight(pre-fight too, for that matter).

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Always been the problem with combat sports. The *****ing and moaning from fans of both sides post-fight(pre-fight too, for that matter).
      Look at this scared b**tch.
      What happen to your sig?
      Kov turned into a beating stick just like you have been on here.

Comment

1000% this if Khabib wins - * Conor inactive / out of octagon for 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
          If Mcgregor wins:
          * Khabib was never that good
          * Khab is an unproven fighter who has a padded record
          * Mac is a stylistic mismatch
          I think people will try to tie his history of injury into it somehow. Like:

1) He wasn't able to train properly cause of the risk of re-injuring himself.
          2) He had to change his fighting style in the octagon to prevent his injuries from recurring and he isn't the same fighter he once was.
          3) He was actually carrying an injury into the fight, and couldn't give it his best.
          4) His injuries have weakened his knees so he isn't his explosive best anymore.

You get the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            I think people will try to tie his history of injury into it somehow. Like:

1) He wasn't able to train properly cause of the risk of re-injuring himself.
            2) He had to change his fighting style in the octagon to prevent his injuries from recurring and he isn't the same fighter he once was.
            3) He was actually carrying an injury into the fight, and couldn't give it his best.
            4) His injuries have weakened his knees so he isn't his explosive best anymore.

You get the idea.
            This is going to bethe hardest fight to re-write history on though (at least in the UFC), so it's going to be insane this time around.

Other times it might be a case of 'established champion' vs the new kid on the block who is hot this minute, whereas in this case the prevailing narrative for more than 2 years is that these two guys are P4P great status or afraid of each other.

Interesting times ahead, it doesn't bother me but thought I'd make a thread because I was bored.

Hopefully the fight goes ahead as planned and we get a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Look at this scared b**tch.
              What happen to your sig?
              Kov turned into a beating stick just like you have been on here.
              Who are you again, boy? The only beating stick was that coward Usain Bolt who quit in his last match because he didn't want to lose. Yeah now I remember why you're so butthurt, I remember that thread where you tried to be my friend and I still shat on you. I see it still haunts you to this day

Comment

Who are you again, boy? The only beating stick was that coward Usain Bolt who quit in his last match because he didn't want to lose. Yeah now I remember why you're so butthurt, I remember that thread where you tried to be my friend and I still shat on you. I see it still haunts you to this day
                Be your friend?
                Why would I want to be friends with a smell immigrant?
                Kov got beaten like a dusty rug.

And that's how you have been handle on here, jongens

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Be your friend?
                  Why would I want to be friends with a smell immigrant?
                  Kov got beaten like a dusty rug.

And that's how you have been handle on here, jongens
                  Actually yes, I remember it clearly now. Once your favorites lost in that tournament, and your hero and idol(Failure in life that are you idolize somebody who runs on a track for a living. LOL) Usain completely disgraced his country and legacy forever by faking an injury, you were trying to be nice to me, even as I kept insulting and tormenting you. You tried to take the "high road" didn't you boy? But I just kept ****ting on you no matter how desperate you were for my mercy and finally I made you snap when I humiliated usain's quit-job like the coward that he is.

Even now I completely forgot you even existed, yet it shows how you never forgot about that. I traumatized you that day and you're still self-concious about me making fun of your autism as well, because you never were able to show emotions or personality in your trolling posts but look at you when I'm here, you use a ton of smileys and triggered emotions don't you? I'll always be in your head kid. You can no longer beat off to the name Usain Bolt without thinking of BKM and how he hurt you so much that day.

Comment

Actually yes, I remember it clearly now. Once your favorites lost in that tournament, and your hero and idol(Failure in life that are you idolize somebody who runs on a track for a living. LOL) Usain completely disgraced his country and legacy forever by faking an injury, you were trying to be nice to me, even as I kept insulting and tormenting you. You tried to take the "high road" didn't you boy? But I just kept ****ting on you no matter how desperate you were for my mercy and finally I made you snap when I humiliated usain's quit-job like the coward that he is.

Even now I completely forgot you even existed, yet it shows how you never forgot about that. I traumatized you that day and you're still self-concious about me making fun of your autism as well, because you never were able to show emotions or personality in your trolling posts but look at you when I'm here, you use a ton of smileys and triggered emotions don't you? I'll always be in your head kid. You can no longer beat off to the name Usain Bolt without thinking of BKM and how he hurt you so much that day.
                    I post a pic of Usains torn muscle and you ran and hid.

I got into your head. I had you disassociating yourself from curry.

Kov had you hiding like a b**tch now.
                    Who you gonna put in your sig now?

Comment

Working...
                    X