Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis Stevenson robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had Stevenson winning by a point and the referee could've taken a point off of Badou for the low blows so that would've been 2 points. Badou waited way too long to mount an attack and he was badly hurt by a body punch late in the fight that cost him like 2 rounds. I would love to see a rematch and I would love to see Badou start working at least 2 rounds earlier and Stevenson should be in a slightley better shape if that's even possible.

Comment

Refs paid off, Floyd cashed in on the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        115 - 113 Jack for me, a draw was okay but not how I saw it.
        I had it a little bit closer. Still I thought if Jack won the 12th he could take the fight! I'm happy with a draw. They are definitely going to fight again!

Comment

Stevenson looked good for 40. He's definitely a hard south paw to fight from an orthodox point of view. Very strong upper body, broad shoulders, long arms and on top that seemingly durable. Too many guys coming from middleweight thinking they can make it at light heavy. Imo they're not built for it. It's a size factor.

Comment

Looked good my ass!

A champion doesn’t finish like that!

Superman ran into some Kryptonite tonight. He was hurt and bloody!

Comment

I had it 7-5 Stevenson, but Jack had the far better rounds and dealt the most punishment. But on a 10 point, round by round system, I thought Stevenson barely nicked it. A draw was fair though, no problem there. Horrible gameplan by Jack trying to turn up the heat after the 6th freakin' round, he's lucky it was declared a draw.

Stevenson was completely gassed after the 6th, he stayed in there on pure heart and resilience. Even managed to hurt Jack to the body out of desperation in the 10th. I know he has a shady past and not liked on here, but guy deserves major props for that display of heart at 40, completely gassed, against a prime formidable challenger.
              Last edited by _original_; 05-20-2018, 03:06 AM.

Comment

jacks a big ****ing baby, oh waa waa waa the judges dont like me...

Comment

Stevenson is ****ing trash

I had it a draw as well

Bivol knocks this dude out 100%, no more cherrypicking for the paper champ

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                    Clearly won the first 5 to 6 rounds, and he also won 10 and 11... yet here we are again with Drawdou Jack, how many more passes does this guy gotta get before he actually gets a loss?

How can y'all expect to win a fight surrendering the first 6 and only fighting for the last half of the god damn fight, how can anyone actually support that diva ****.
                    Jack got beat, but saved likely due to his affiliation with the Maycheat team.
                    Hell yes bud

Comment

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
                      Same here bro, it was a competitive fight, but Adonis clearly won.
                      LOL, your card would had been a robbery. The draw was fair

Comment

Working...
                      X