No announcement yet.

Was Archie Bunker rayciss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Yes, AITF was racist, sexist, xenophobic, ****phobic, etc., etc. I much rather this progressive and fun show

To be honest I like Modern Family lol.

#KingBetaBeercules

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Both shows based on UK TV shows, of course.

Sanford and Son was a remake of a great 60s British show called Steptoe and Son.

And Archie Bunker's show was a remake of:

Annie setting the record straight.!!!

I would get loads of Pvssy if I sounded like Jude law..

Btw, Archie's chair is at the Smithsonian museum.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 10-29-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Lol

Seems like a pretty awesome show. I haven't seen too many clips, I might have to check some full episodes and binge watch it I really like it.

All in the Family is one of my favourites.
        Unfortunately the BBC had a habit of wiping a lot of their shows to save space, so many of the early ones no longer exist... which is messed up.

I was gonna put a Steptoe and Son clip here, but the videos on YouTube are sped up to avoid copyright detection.

The pilot, "the offer", is particularly bleak. It's not "funny ha ha", more stuff that would make you cry.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          unfortunately the bbc had a habit of wiping a lot of their shows to save space, so many of the early ones no longer exist... Which is messed up.

I was gonna put a steptoe and son clip here, but the videos on youtube are sped up to avoid copyright detection.

The pilot, "the offer", is particularly bleak. It's not "funny ha ha", more stuff that would make you cry.
          **** you, mayne

Comment

Do bears sh !t in the woods ???

That show was way before it’s time.

With all of the social issues of its time in everyone’s living room at least once weekly......

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
            X