Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh even Bernie is speaking his piece...

Sanders Blames Clinton for Not Informing People About Russian Meddling: ‘They Had More Information About This Than We Did’

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) said Wednesday that he did not know at the time that Russian trolls promoted his 2016 presidential campaign and wondered why Hillary Clinton's team did not do more to tell voters about the extent of Russia's election interference.

In addition to their well-known efforts to boost Donald Trump, Russian trolls supported Sanders' presidential primary campaign, when he mounted a surprisingly strong but ultimately unsuccessful challenge to Clinton, according to special counsel Robert Mueller's indictment from last week.

Mueller's team indicted 13 Russian nationals and three companies for interfering in U.S. elections from 2014 to 2016.

In an interview on Vermont Public Radio, Sanders took issue with a listener's question that made it seem as if he knew about Russian bots promoting his candidacy at the time he was running.

Clinton pointed out in her book about her election loss, What Happened, that the Russians "made a particular effort to target voters who had supported Bernie Sanders in the primaries."

[.....]

http://freebeacon.com/politics/sande...sian-meddling/

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      I’m sorry is this the Hillary thread ?

I’m preoccupied with the kid thank you fest at the whitehouse.

Thank’n President Pinnochio for kids be’n killed at their school.

It’s more than a see through event.....
      Alright, let me rephrase it for you:

According to hundreds of polls, Trump was supposed to lose the election by a landslide!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Trump has personally won against the Establishment, destroyed the Clintons, erased Obama's legacy, brought out the FBI's and DOJ's dark secrets to light, ended many people's careers, and will soon end Mueller's career.
        And then you woke up

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          People keep getting charged and deluded fanboys keep claiming all is well
          the only delusion is coming from people who have already convicted president trump in their heads and are hanging on to every crumb to validate their delusion.

you:
          Russian trolls charged for organizing pro and anti trump rallies. drumf is done for now!

me:

Comment

• Ahh even Bernie is speaking his piece...

Sanders Blames Clinton for Not Informing People About Russian Meddling: ‘They Had More Information About This Than We Did’

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) said Wednesday that he did not know at the time that Russian trolls promoted his 2016 presidential campaign and wondered why Hillary Clinton's team did not do more to tell voters about the extent of Russia's election interference.

In addition to their well-known efforts to boost Donald Trump, Russian trolls supported Sanders' presidential primary campaign, when he mounted a surprisingly strong but ultimately unsuccessful challenge to Clinton, according to special counsel Robert Mueller's indictment from last week.

Mueller's team indicted 13 Russian nationals and three companies for interfering in U.S. elections from 2014 to 2016.

In an interview on Vermont Public Radio, Sanders took issue with a listener's question that made it seem as if he knew about Russian bots promoting his candidacy at the time he was running.

Clinton pointed out in her book about her election loss, What Happened, that the Russians "made a particular effort to target voters who had supported Bernie Sanders in the primaries."

[.....]

http://freebeacon.com/politics/sande...sian-meddling/

Comment

Alright, let me rephrase it for you:

According to hundreds of polls, Trump was supposed to lose the election by a landslide!

It’s 2018.

Wake up. Stop take’n victory laps, stop the lock her up chants.

And watch clueless President Ignoramous accomplish absolutely nothing.

Comment

Trump has personally won against the Establishment, destroyed the Clintons, erased Obama's legacy, brought out the FBI's and DOJ's dark secrets to light, ended many people's careers, and will soon end Mueller's career.
                Lmao at that gruber citing the ENRON prosecutions.

His ignorant self doesn't realize how many of those convictions were thrown out over prosecutorial misconduct.

Comment

• Mueller’s top prosecutor promoted despite multiple overturned convictions in Enron case

Andrew Weissmann, who is spearheading special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into one-time Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, bent or broke the rules in pursuing the Enron case to gain convictions which were subsequently reversed, defense attorneys say.

Defense attorneys in the Enron case say Weissmann “intimidated witnesses by threatening indictments, created crimes that did not exist and, in one case, withheld evidence that could have aided the accused,” Rowan Scarborough wrote in an Oct. 22 report for The Washington Times.

Sidney Powell, a Dallas lawyer who took the appeal of a Merrill Lynch figure, told The Washington Times that All of the cases Weissmann pushed to trial were reversed in whole or in part due to some form of his overreaching and abuses. The most polite thing the Houston bar said about Weissmann was that he was a madman.”

The special counsel’s office declined to comment to The Times about Weissmann’s track record.

Dan Cogdell, who represented three Enron defendants, said Weissmann is “the most aggressive prosecutor I’ve ever been up against. He is, if not win at all cost, he’s win at almost any cost.”

“At one hearing, an incredulous district court judge looked down at an Enron defendant and told him he was pleading guilty to a wire fraud crime that did not exist.”

Tom Kirkendall, a Houston lawyer who represented an Enron executive said “Weissmann seemed more interested in obtaining convictions than in promoting justice.”

Weissmann also went on to get convictions against two Enron clients: accounting giant Arthur Andersen which was forced out of business and executives at banking dynamo Merrill Lynch.

The Supreme Court, in a 9-0 vote in 2005, overturned the Andersen conviction. A year later, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals erased all the fraud convictions against four Merrill Lynch managers.

“People went off to prison for a completely phantom of a case,” said Kirkendall.

“Do not misunderstand my disdain for him with ineffectiveness or something not to be concerned with,” said Cogdell. “He’s a formidable prosecutor. If I’m Donald Trump and I know the backstory of Andrew Weissmann, it’s going to concern me. There is no question about it.”

Source, full story:
                  http://www.worldtribune.com/muellers...in-enron-case/

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Lmao at that gruber citing the ENRON prosecutions.

His ignorant self doesn't realize how many of those convictions were thrown out over prosecutorial misconduct.

His ignorant self ???

Spoken like the uneducated aloof introverted misfit you are.

I know your uncle Chester home schooled you in the outhouse but even a troglodyte such as yourself can do better.

Has me on ignore but cant wait to comment on my posts.

Yeah Ok...

No peak’n now pedo.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      the only delusion is coming from people who have already convicted president trump in their heads and are hanging on to every crumb to validate their delusion.

you:
                      Russian trolls charged for organizing pro and anti trump rallies. drumf is done for now!

me:
                      I wouldn't put much stock in folks being charged by Mueller. History says if they do get convictions, they'll be overturned for prosecutorial misconduct:

Mueller’s top prosecutor promoted despite multiple overturned convictions in Enron case

Andrew Weissmann, who is spearheading special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into one-time Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, bent or broke the rules in pursuing the Enron case to gain convictions which were subsequently reversed, defense attorneys say.

Defense attorneys in the Enron case say Weissmann “intimidated witnesses by threatening indictments, created crimes that did not exist and, in one case, withheld evidence that could have aided the accused,” Rowan Scarborough wrote in an Oct. 22 report for The Washington Times.

Sidney Powell, a Dallas lawyer who took the appeal of a Merrill Lynch figure, told The Washington Times that All of the cases Weissmann pushed to trial were reversed in whole or in part due to some form of his overreaching and abuses. The most polite thing the Houston bar said about Weissmann was that he was a madman.”

The special counsel’s office declined to comment to The Times about Weissmann’s track record.

Dan Cogdell, who represented three Enron defendants, said Weissmann is “the most aggressive prosecutor I’ve ever been up against. He is, if not win at all cost, he’s win at almost any cost.”

“At one hearing, an incredulous district court judge looked down at an Enron defendant and told him he was pleading guilty to a wire fraud crime that did not exist.”

Tom Kirkendall, a Houston lawyer who represented an Enron executive said “Weissmann seemed more interested in obtaining convictions than in promoting justice.”

Weissmann also went on to get convictions against two Enron clients: accounting giant Arthur Andersen which was forced out of business and executives at banking dynamo Merrill Lynch.

The Supreme Court, in a 9-0 vote in 2005, overturned the Andersen conviction. A year later, the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals erased all the fraud convictions against four Merrill Lynch managers.

“People went off to prison for a completely phantom of a case,” said Kirkendall.

“Do not misunderstand my disdain for him with ineffectiveness or something not to be concerned with,” said Cogdell. “He’s a formidable prosecutor. If I’m Donald Trump and I know the backstory of Andrew Weissmann, it’s going to concern me. There is no question about it.”

Source, full story:
                      http://www.worldtribune.com/muellers...in-enron-case/
                      Last edited by 1bad65; 02-21-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X