This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good point.

Chelsea aren’t there yet but I think Giroud and Pedro have to start.

The pressure on Hazard to produce is silly. Willian is basically starting for his set pieces.

His lack of urgency is a nightmare. I thought Azpi was going to chin him today. I’ve been saying for ages that Willian just walks up to every set piece. It’s a small thing but it makes him look like a f.ucking stoner, casual, no good, lazy bum.

Comment

• This Sarri bloke is very classy i must say

The type of guy that might actually make neutrals like Chelsea a little more

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        This Sarri bloke is very classy i must say

The type of guy that might actually make neutrals like Chelsea a little more
        We are nice to watch and probably not quite good enough which is usually when opposition fans will tolerate someone.

Sarri is a boss though. Changed a football culture in a few months. Just need a few better players and Souness was right in that for all the pretty patterns only Hazard adds thrust.

To be fair Morata is one of the worst strikers in the league for the occasional classy goal he just adds zero to the team

Lukaku in the 2nd half showed the bare minimum a decent striker does. Even he didn’t play particularly

Comment

• Mourhino linked to Real Madrid..

Football is mind boggling at times

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Mourhino linked to Real Madrid..

Football is mind boggling at times
            Do you honestly think that will happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Do you honestly think that will happen?
              Real Madrid manager will be sacked soon most likely

Mourhino is also on his last legs at United

Is there many "top" mangers available atm who Madrid would pick up?

Seems unlikely but Mourhino seems to still have a good reputation abroad

Comment

• Hope it’s Conte or Jose who go to Madrid.

I doubt Hazard would want to play for either.

Comment

• Hope it’s Conte or Jose who go to Madrid.

I doubt Hazard would want to play for either.

Comment

• ronny is going rape united tonight, 5-0 and jose gets sacked in the morning

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      ronny is going rape united tonight, 5-0 and jose gets sacked in the morning
                      Jose is not getting sacked unless they lose to someone poxy.

I actually want the dude to turn it around just because the media have such a hard on for him. They’ll s.hit themselves when he leaves....again.

Unless Sarri is a nutcase when Chelsea suffer a few defeats the rest of the top managers are so media savvy they don’t say anything of interest...ever.

I’d like Man U to win tonight.

I’m also with Jose’s 3 fingers thing. Mental that Jose should get stick at Chelsea just because he paid United some lip service.

In reality when all is said and done the Man U job won’t really have meant much to him compared to team that he made in his image which basically endured a decade.

Out of all the big teams I have the most respect for Man U. But Jose isn’t their guy. He’s Chelsea’s guy and all their building up here is an ok Chelsea team.

Their next man in will have to make them Man U again.

Comment

Working...
                      X