Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: If I Face The Elite at 160 - I'm F***ing Somebody Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade: If I Face The Elite at 160 - I'm F***ing Somebody Up!

Saturday night from the TD Garden in Boston, Demetrius Andrade will be facing Walter Kautondokwa for the vacant WBO middleweight title. Originally, Andrade was slated to face Billy Joe Saunders before he vacated the title after testing positive for a banned substance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I find it hilarious that Canelo ducked GGG for years and hid at 155 as the Catchweight GOAT, and now after he fights a 36 year old-declining GGG, he now moves right up to 168 with all those young, hungry lions at 160.

There is no doubt in my mind that Canelo's next fight is going to be either Lemeiux or the GGG trilogy.

Comment

The closest Andrade got to facing an "elite" fighter was against Vanes Martirosyan, and he squeaked by with a split decision. I don't see him F'ing up anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        I find it hilarious that Canelo ducked GGG for years and hid at 155 as the Catchweight GOAT, and now after he fights a 36 year old-declining GGG, he now moves right up to 168 with all those young, hungry lions at 160.

There is no doubt in my mind that Canelo's next fight is going to be either Lemeiux or the GGG trilogy.
        broke the record for most catchweight fights in a row

Comment

Canelo moving to 168 to duck Charlo

Comment

Who wants to fight a guy that says he's going to F*** you up the a**?

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post

I find it hilarious that Golovkin talked shlt for years..... avoided anyone dangerous..... got fcuk up by Canelo..... and has never moved up to 168.

There is no doubt in my mind that Golovkin's next fight is going to be in Japan against yet another low-level opponent.

pac-fans should STFU about steroids, and golovkin-fans should STFU about other fighters resume

Comment

What a joke. Boring fighter. He'll show it again tonight.

Comment

No way lol haha I don't see it he's not touching the Elite lol hahahaha

Comment

If he faced the elite he's going to get exposed and someone will end up FKN him up Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X