Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller-Fres Oquendo In Works For 11/17 In Atlantic City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Yeh you’re right who is Pulev. Adamek and Oquendo are top quality fights for Miller.

Who said they were?

Money talks.

Whyte turned down Pulev in Bulgaria because he can make more in the UK whilst still being well positioned for a title shot.

Miller turned down Pulev in Bulgaria because he makes more fighting in the US whilst still being well positioned for a title shot.

Hughie Fury only took the fight because he doesn't have a promoter with a big enough platform to make the money that Whyte and Miller can.

I will criticise Miller for not wanting to fight Whyte though. Both could make alot of money but Miller wants to sit it out, protect his 0 and hope to get Joshua. If he has to wait till 2020 or beyond for that shot it's his own fault.

Whyte already took his risk and money fight vs Parker and therefore he is ahead in the line.

Comment

Miller knocking off all these pensioners before AJ flatlines him

Comment

I just hope that Big Baby flashes the same killer instinct he did against Adamek and gets "Fast Fres" out of there quick and without much too much punishment. I don't want to see Oquendo suffer a serious injury and I hope I don't have to read about him in the current events section of boxing again. I prefer reading about Fres from articles 20 years old.

Comment

CORRECTION:

none of these guys are fighting for the WBA world title.

the "regular" title means u are definitely not world champion.

stop ommitting that.

get a fact checker and a competent editor.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
            none of these guys are fighting for the WBA world title.

the "regular" title means u are definitely not world champion.
            You're wrong. They're fighting for the WBA world championship. There's no such thing as a WBA regular championship.

Who are you to say who the WBA world champion is? That's the WBA's job. The WBA says Joshua isn't WBA world champion. He is WBA super champion. If the WBA says Miller is WBA world champion, then he's WBA world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              Who said they were?

Money talks.

Whyte turned down Pulev in Bulgaria because he can make more in the UK whilst still being well positioned for a title shot.

Miller turned down Pulev in Bulgaria because he makes more fighting in the US whilst still being well positioned for a title shot.

Hughie Fury only took the fight because he doesn't have a promoter with a big enough platform to make the money that Whyte and Miller can.

I will criticise Miller for not wanting to fight Whyte though. Both could make alot of money but Miller wants to sit it out, protect his 0 and hope to get Joshua. If he has to wait till 2020 or beyond for that shot it's his own fault.

Whyte already took his risk and money fight vs Parker and therefore he is ahead in the line.

yyyup. miller just killin time jerkin off.

too bad. id REALLY like to see the guy in with some real opposition.

we know whyte is legit, but im still pissed he turned down pulev.

Comment

Lol. This guys career is going to hell!

Comment

Jerrell Miller is another guy not under the VADA program

Comment

i want a 350 lbs for this one big baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
                      Lol. This guys career is going to hell!
                      He'll have the WBA regular belt after this.

Comment

Working...
                      X