Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benavidez is one of the worst opponents in recent years....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Who else does Arum have for Crawford besides Pac then?
    noone which is why he shouldnt have signed with him, or he should have made it clear he'd only sign if he was going to engage with other promoters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      It's not a great fight but bud and benavides have a history and there's some bad blood beetwen them. Which could result in a surprisingly good fight. It's not very likely but it is certainly possible.
      How did this thread get past this? Should have been it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        Crappy fight. But thats what happens when you're on the Top Rank roster. We all know this by now.
        It's not just Top Rank, I don't think, it's boxing in general. There's not exactly a wide range of great fights available to anyone, and no one fights great fights all the time. Hell most fighters can't get a single great fight more than once every couple years.

This sucks, and fans just have to keep pressuring for Crawford and all the other best welterweights to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          noone which is why he shouldnt have signed with him, or he should have made it clear he'd only sign if he was going to engage with other promoters.
          I agree with you on Crawford's misguided decision to resign with Arum, but I still can't find anyone with Top Rank better than Benavidez. Who should Crawford fight that's not with PBC?

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            ive told you already, pick and choose anyone in the top 20. i dont think youve got your head around how low level this guy is. hes jumping up from fighting someone who wasnt even top 300 to fighting crawford. but hey hes still got his 0 i guess?
            again.... this is a weak argument... YOU said that there are 30 better fighters that he can fight.....

so its up to YOU to name then and say why....

stop being a lazy twat

Comment

• OP is an idiot. Front page of NSB is full of Crawford-Benavidez threads and it's only Thursday.

Comment

Working...
              X