Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather's 2007-2015 run of consecutive opponents the best ever?!?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mayweather's 2007-2015 run of consecutive opponents the best ever?!?!?

oops i meant to say 2006-2015

Im not saying he has the best resume ever. This is just based off of consecutive opponents.

Zab Judah: 147 IBF welterweight champion. Coming off a loss to baldomir so it's not that impressive, but we are only getting started

Baldomir: 147 WBC and Lineal champion. #2 Welterweight

Oscar de la hoya: 154 WBC champion. Hall of famer

Ricky Hatton: #8 P4P. WBA Welterweight champion. IBF and the ring light welterweight champion.

Marquez: #2 P4P (Lightweight doe). hall of famer

Mosley: #3 P4P and 147 WBA champion. Hall of famer

Ortiz: 147 WBC champion # 2 welterweight boxer

Cotto: 154 WBA light middleweight champion. #2 Super welterweight boxer. Hall of famer

Guerrero: #10 P4P and #3 Welterweight boxer. WBC interim champion

Canelo: #9 P4P. 154 WBC and the Ring champion. #1 super welterweight boxer.

Maidana (Twice): 147 WBA champion. Just came off a huge win over #6 P4P little bro

Pacquiao: #2 P4P, 147 WBO champion, #2 welterweight boxer. Hall of famer

Berto: lol

ALL HAIL MR TBE

Image result for bowing down gif
    Last edited by mcdonalds; 08-11-2018, 03:17 PM.

its a very impressive run. even someone like guerrero would have been crawfords best win. i dont think people realise how far ahead of the current lot he was.

Comment

It probably is to be fair. That's quite a list.

Comment

I'm no boxing historian, so I'm not sure if anyone had this great of a run in the past... but that's a damn good run

Comment

And he remains undefeated.

Comment

Floyd's resume is unquestionable!

Comment

man thats crazy...yet he gets called a cherry picker

Comment

It was a great run, Flag Boy, but not the best ever in my opinion. You are making some of the opponents sound better than they were. Oscar was way,way past prime. Mosley was a very old boxer and whoever had him 3rd pfp was nuts. Baldomir stinks. Hatton was nothing special at welterweight and not the 8th best pfp boxer in the world at that time. He fought a green Canelo at a 152 pound catchweight. Ortiz stinks. Berto Stinks. Guerrero was not very good and again whoever had him 9th pfp was nuts. 2006 to 2015 is a 9 year run with only 13 fights. Trinidad had a 9 year undefeated run of over 20 straight wins mostly by KO from the time he won the welterweight title to winning the middleweight title and he beat some great fighters in that 9 year run. Henry Armstrong won world titles at 126, 135 and 147 and defended his welterweight title about 20 times all in less than 9 years. You can kiss Mayweather's ass and worship him as a god and bow down to him and call him TBE all you want but don't tell others they must do likewise. I think he was an all time great but he was not TBE and his 9 year run was not the best ever in my opinion.

Comment

NOPE, ajs win over klitz, takaam and parker is more notable

Comment

Amazing resume. obviously people will chime in and say "they weren't prime" - well i'd imagine it's logistically impossible to fight everyone at their peak.

Not to mention Floyd wasn't exactly prime during most of that run either.

Comment

Working...
                    X