Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Failed Drug Tests Were My Fault - NOT My Team!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
    Makes absolutely no sense when his handlers are butchers. So him and his team had no idea that Erik Morales Francisco Vargas and many other Mexican Fighters recently popped??
    I guess he is going to continue to play dumb and stick to his story.
    I haven't heard 1 word from Chepo and Eddy Reynoso (The Meat butchers).
    So butchers are chemist now boy some people here are stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
      So butchers are chemist now boy some people here are stupid
      For Slow people I'm going to explain,, Competent real legit butchers they know exactly where their beef is coming from and what quality they are buying, especially when it's a million $ fighter that they're serving it to

Comment

🇲🇽🥊CANELO is looking phenomenal in training camp , fast hands , fast feet , great technique, very powerful & accurate , plus he's throwing a high volume of punches & the defensive wizardry is looking smooth as well.

CANELO will out box ggg even better this time and he's going to dish out the most brutally violent & viscious beating we've seen in years in the sport of boxing. Another KO of The Year Award for CANELO is coming ladies & gentlemen.

👨🙏🏳📿Abel Sanchez better have that white towel in one hand & a rosary in the other , cause the diva is gonna get chopped in half & decapitated if Abel dosen't save his protected diva in time.

Tom Loffler-"ABEL THROW THE GOD DAMN TOWEL🏳!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          is it far fetched to think golovkin and/or parts of his team targeted Canelo in an operation to taint his meat in order to gain a more favorable purse??
          .that's well plausible!

But, I reckon it was the Mexican mafia who tainted his meat as punishment after the first fight draw. They had huge money on a Canelo win and lost a month's worth of drug profits when he only drew. They were so disgusted that they then put a huge bet on the next fight being cancelled [you can bet on anything these days]. They tainted all the meat in the town where he was eating [not difficult as they control the meat plants all over Mexico] and then had Canelo tailed day and night. Once they were sure he'd be busted in a test they placed their bet.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            I got bad news for Canelo..

The meat is just as bad, if not worst in the USA.

GMO's, growth hormones, antibiotics, veterinary drugs, steroids (low% of clenbuterol - lol!!) and pesticides.
            and they wonder why there is an obesity crisis and cancer rates increasing all the time since the nineteen seventies

plus radioactive and mercury contaminated fish - it's a brave new world - just not as we imagined it

Comment

Wondering on what will the donkey named Abel going to say about this lmao. Mofo never gets tired on poking fun at nelo and he's done a good job on it. Lol

Comment

Comment

There are old interviews of him stating that he only eats imported meat when he’s in Mexico, but he wasn’t aware on the meat problem?

Someone should tell this dude to stay quiet.

Comment

Good boy Nell for apology but it will be hard to convince many people.
                    I mean look at Pac all he has to do is get a ko after 9 years to get accused and he's passed every test.

Comment

its a start but now its time to apologise to the rest of the world. hold your hands up and admit youre a cheating piece of **** and you might get some people forgive you.

Comment

Working...
                      X