Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Adrien Broner remind you of Sugar Ray Leonard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude i thought this thread was a joke but then i started to look at the date of some comments this was a pre-maidana broner thread

Comment

jesus christ lol, you guys are ****ing ******s. i wish i was on the forum at this time cause i was telling everyone he wasnt the real deal. you could see that when ponce de leon was knocking him around, and even ****ing gavin rees (!!!) was hitting the target. to still be hyping him after he struggled against shot to **** paulie malignaggi is unbelievable.
      Last edited by Prince Madison; 04-21-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

No.

He's black and boxes professionally like Sugar Ray, but the similarities end there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          If Leonard had better speed and defense, then maybe I'd compare him to Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by SkittlezFelix View Post
            He reminds me of Sugar Ray Leonard.
            Are you on drugs? Medicated ones? Any kind of them?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              I don't see why posters still see that dude as a valuable poster. Maybe because the only posters I've seen that is siding with that guy are the typical black supremacists

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                I don't see why posters still see that dude as a valuable poster. Maybe because the only posters I've seen that is siding with that guy are the typical black supremacists
                yeah, hes full of ****e. now my sig lol

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                  No he does not remind me of Leonard. Two big differences, His fighting style and his chin. Broner has a better chin and a better fighting style than sugar ray leonard. Adrien Broner reminds me a little more of A combination of Floyd Mayweather and James Toney.
                  Jesus Brush I forgot how much of a Bronertard you were

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    dude i thought this thread was a joke but then i started to look at the date of some comments this was a pre-maidana broner thread
                    I need to pay more attention to the dates. I just wasted half an hour on this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Jesus Brush I forgot how much of a Bronertard you were
                      brush went full ****** several times in those times

Comment

Working...
                      X