No announcement yet.

GGG's wife gave birth this week......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I just looked her up to try to defend her, but while she's not ugly she does have a young Euro Hillary Clinton look to her that I'm not feeling.
    ****. That's a perfect description.

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
      Reading the article takes five minutes...
      I just read it. As expected, it's vague as ****.

He basically says he doesn't want to talk about the birth, but just happened to be 'done' a 'lenient' training session around the time the child was born. The article doesn't say he never attended the birthing. The title is absolute BS. He bolted from training and attended the birth and made a fake story to pretend boxing was his #1 priority to seem hard for a news bite.

"I said, well go ahead, G, leave," Sanchez said. "He said, 'No, coach, we have to train.' So he trained that whole day. I weighed him before the training and he was 164, so I was real lenient with what we did in the gym. I wasn't really hard on him. We got finished about 4 and he said, 'Coach, I'm going home, I'll see you tomorrow.'"

The baby had been born around 4 p.m. and Sanchez said that Golovkin had a chance to see his wife and daughter that evening. They took care of the promotional obligations with the Dodgers first pitch on Sunday and then Golovkin planned to spend the rest of the day and Monday with his family before taking a private jet with other members of his team to Las Vegas on Monday night for fight week.
      Here's the likely scenerio:
      1) 'We got finished about 4PM' - Let's say he finished at 3:30 PM
      2) 'The baby had been born around 4 p.m' - Let's say 4:30 PM
      3) Dude has an hour prep time to drive to the hospital to attend birth
      4) He does his promo baseball throw and and is whipped into spending the next Monday with the 'new family' instead of training...
      Last edited by turboh; 09-13-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Man, the trolls really come out in force on GGG fight week.

Comment

Originally posted by turboh View Post
          I just read it. As expected, it's vague as ****.

He basically says he doesn't want to talk about the birth, but just happened to be 'done' a 'lenient' training session around the time the child was born. The article doesn't say he never attended the birthing. The title is absolute BS. He bolted from training and attended the birth and made a fake story to pretend boxing was his #1 priority to seem hard for a news bite.

Here's the likely scenerio:
          1) 'We got finished about 4PM' - Let's say he finished at 3:30 PM
          2) 'The baby had been born around 4 p.m' - Let's say 4:30 PM
          3) Dude has an hour prep time to drive to the hospital to attend birth
          4) He does his promo baseball throw and and is whipped into spending the next Monday with the 'new family' instead of training...
          your brain doesn't function properly.

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
            lol have you guys seen his wife? i dont blame him.
            better than froid's gold digging whores lol

Comment

Working...
            X