No announcement yet.

Sally Yates will testify tomorrow..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Coincidence, but noted that it annoys you.

You're free to reply to the content of my posts at any time.....

Either way, I'll be here to laugh at you D superfans when the inevitable happens and these hearings you're touting are once again a big let-down for your team and it's fans.
    It doesn't annoy me, I'm just telling you I think your a complete loser so you know. I haven't even replied to you in months and yet everytime I post about trump you quote me within 5 minutes of posting. Every fcking time.

It let's me know you have no job, no life, and spreading fake news on boxingscene is all you have. Hence, your a fcking loser.

BKM was the biggest loser on this site, but you have far surpassed him...

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      So look for trump and his clown staff to do or say something crazy to try and throw the media in a different direction.

For those who don't remember, she is the one who warned trump and his staff that Flynn was compromised and was receiving money from Russia as a foreign agent.

She was fired two days later.

She was supposed to testify about a month ago, but nunes blocked her from testifying.

Its 100% obvious trumps team and the republicans are in full cover up mode. But the truth will be revealed in time.
      This whole Russia influenced the US election fiasco is nothing more than kabuki theater to keep morons on both sides entertained.

All these hearings are kabuki theater. Nothing happens.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
        This whole Russia influenced the US election fiasco is nothing more than kabuki theater to keep morons on both sides entertained.

All these hearings are kabuki theater. Nothing happens.
        If you voted trump that's probably what you want to believe. Who knows what comes of it though.

But these testimonies are seriously because it shows that even republicans in the senate believe there was collussion and want to see a full investigation done the right way.

There is no reason for the white house to cover up, if nothing wrong was done.

Comment

If you voted trump that's probably what you want to believe. Who knows what comes of it though.

But these testimonies are seriously because it shows that even republicans in the senate believe there was collussion and want to see a full investigation done the right way.

There is no reason for the white house to cover up, if nothing wrong was done.
          If you have commonsense than you'll know these hearings are more time than not kabuki theater. However, I think it's proven you have no interest in common sense or truth going by your opening post which is factual but misleading.

But enjoy the show and let me know how it turns out, I don't mind spoilers.

Comment

You can hurl all the e-insults at me you want. I don't care.

But I'm not the one who keeps getting his hopes up like a kid on Christmas night, then wakes up to find no gifts under the tree.

I'll be back to laugh at you after her testimony reveals no bombshells whatsoever.

See you soon!

Comment

If you have commonsense....
              And therein lies his problem.

Remember; their own guy Gruber called them "stupid" for a reason....

Comment

If you have commonsense than you'll know these hearings are more time than not kabuki theater. However, I think it's proven you have no interest in common sense or truth going by your opening post which is factual but misleading.

But enjoy the show and let me know how it turns out, I don't mind spoilers.
                Common sense says it's pretty pointless to ignore the former director of national security and the attorney general, live on tv right now, testifying that Flynn was compromised and that multiple European countries warned the U.S. The multiple other trump team members were also compromised.

Yates testified she met with trumps team twice and spoke over the phone to warn trumps team Flynn was compromised, she as fired not long after by trump.

Comment

Common sense says it's pretty pointless to ignore the former director of national security and the attorney general, live on tv right now, testifying that Flynn was compromised and that multiple European countries warned the U.S. The multiple other trump team members were also compromised.

Yates testified she met with trumps team twice and spoke over the phone to warn trumps team Flynn was compromised, she as fired not long after by trump.
                  Did Yates voice any of those concerns to Obama?

After all, Flynn was hired by Obama well before Trump came along.....

Comment

Why do you keep saying this like there was some mystery on why Yates was fired. We all know Yates was fired because she refused to do her job in regards to the Travel Ban.

But here you are trying to make it seem she was fired because of Flynn. Also, she's a partisan hack.

It would be a lot easier to take your serious if you were:

A. Ever correct

&

B. Not misleading

Comment

Yates testified she was fired the day after she agreed to show white house evidence of flynns Russian compromise.

Comment

Working...
                      X