Lara rejects Andrade, he's looking to unify with Hurd instead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
    Hurd will beat Lara's ass
    Wouldn't surprise me, but he handled Punisher pretty well. Still, that guy Hurd does have ability to upset, he looks rangy as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Who started this chasing down unification crap no matter if fans don't even want to see the fight?
      I'm not a 3G fan, if you're referring to the Saunders fight. I don't even give a crap about his fights. I picked and rooted for Jacobs to win. I'd rather see one-fight-a-year fighters fight more often.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        Lara is fighting 3 times this year and the WBA will likely order Lara vs Andrade soon. Both fights could happen this year. Like mentioned above though, I highly doubt Hurd will be willing to fight Lara. I still see Andrade vs Lara happening next.
        PBC pays well. Why wouldn't Hurd take on an enticing Spike or Showtime card? Haymon is a pimp

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          He's the WBA Regular Champ.
          Erickson Lubin is the WBC mandatory.
          Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
          He was next in line for the Hatley/Charlo winner and was #2 in the WBO, but apparently they both dropped him from the rankings when he became the WBA regular champ. **** I hate boxing sometimes.
          Thanks. This sucks. Hopefully the WBA steps in and forces Lara to take this fight. Lara has always been a guy who never backed down from a challenge so this is disappointing.

Comment

lara the runner is ducking andrade. run run run

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
              Not going to **** on Lara if he decides to unify, but God damnit I want to see Lara vs Boo Boo ffs!
              How bout canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Thanks. This sucks. Hopefully the WBA steps in and forces Lara to take this fight. Lara has always been a guy who never backed down from a challenge so this is disappointing.

Comment

Why is wanting a unification disappointing? They offered Andrade the fight before and Andrade priced himself out. So **** him now.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Why is wanting a unification disappointing? They offered Andrade the fight before and Andrade priced himself out. So **** him now.
                    Who is the better fighter, Hurd or Andrade?

Comment

Who is the better fighter, Hurd or Andrade?
                      They both looked like **** their last fight. At least Hurd was fighting someone his size while Andrade was fighting a domestic level fighter that looked like he could had been his kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X