No announcement yet.

Mosley mayorga FOTY candidate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was ok.

A far cry from FOTY. Frankly, it's insulting to even consider it a candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      It was ok.

A far cry from FOTY. Frankly, it's insulting to even consider it a candidate.
      Yikes, talk about a joke going over someone's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i feel really bad for mayorga's wife crying while her husband was getting beat up. what a joke this whole thing was.
        Damn that doesn't sound like a joke. I kept reading on twitter that his wife was bawling the whole time

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Damn that doesn't sound like a joke. I kept reading on twitter that his wife was bawling the whole time
          Yea Shane hit him with probably ten huge punches to the face. Probably half of them mayorga begged him for. Despite ko'd a few times his chin is incredible considering how many bombs he's hit with.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Was so intense how they stumbled around. Someone could have easily broken a hip.
              hahaha i never saw it but that's how i picture it

Comment

k now lets seee Golovkin Mosley!! Finally end mosley, but seriously I wouldn't say mosley won as much as mayorga lost that fight, he was god awful it looked like two grandpas in there

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Yikes, talk about a joke going over someone's head.
                  lol idk, either jc8804 is a perpetual troll or he might believe some of the **** he's been saying between this thread and others.

Comment

Mayorga made things entertaining but it was a joke. Mayorga obviously didn't take this fight or training very seriously. Sadly Mosley is probably more shot than Mayorga. Shane was in shape and ready to go yet still struggled to get Mayorga out of there. He was so out of shape that he got tired and just quit. Lol

Comment

folks take note. this is what you want to happen to a bully.
                      oink oink mayorga got the holy ba jezuz kicked out of him.
                      i was wrong on this one. i thought mosley was going to be running all night but he battered and put mayorga to shame.

Comment

Working...
                      X