Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why want Pac fight quality natural young welterweights .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why want Pac fight quality natural young welterweights .

I am a huge fan of boxing. I love all styles. I'm just wondering what do you guys think about Pac fighting opponents like, Canelo, Mandana, Keith thurman, Shawn porter, or even Robert Guerrero? I'm tired of the Super fight talk. I want to see Pac tested with a guy that's bigger and can box.

**** all that...i want a Rios rematch

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      **** all that...i want a Rios rematch
      hell yeah that fight was a ****in WAR!!

Arum doesnt wanna make it because Pacquiao might come with a vengeance and end Rios' career.

Comment

Have you been living under a rock or do you not follow this sport closely, OP?

Comment

Unfortunately Richard Schaefer downright refuses to work with other promoters, including Arum so none of those can be made.

Comment

This guy clearly new to boxing

Comment

He fought Bradley and Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by CHESS MASTER View Post
                I am a huge fan of boxing. I love all styles. I'm just wondering what do you guys think about Pac fighting opponents like, Canelo, Mandana, Keith thurman, Shawn porter, or even Robert Guerrero? I'm tired of the Super fight talk. I want to see Pac tested with a guy that's bigger and can box.
                I see what you did there "Chess Master".

Comment

I said natural young welterweights that can box. Rios is not a natural young welterweight that can box. Marquez is not one either. Neither is bradley.

Now Keith thurman, canelo, and porter are. These guys fit the category. Why want Pac fight them. I'd even be interested in a Broner or Mandana vs Pac.i know he'd never fight them though. Rumor has it he wants to fight Marquez again. SMH!

Comment

I want Pac-Mike Jones. Pac doesn't hit anywhere near as hard as Randall Bailey.

Comment

Working...
                    X