Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why did God creat natural psychedelic drugs, Marijuana...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] why did God creat natural psychedelic drugs, Marijuana...

did he create it as a key for humans to see...

mushrooooooooooooooooms

Comment

No, he didn't.

That's just something stupid that drug addled ******s say in order to convince themselves that they're doing something worthwhile with their life.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        No, he didn't.

That's just something stupid that drug addled ******s say in order to convince themselves that they're doing something worthwhile with their life.
        Y'all got to make up your minds. Either it(imaginary higher being) created the universe or it didn't. It can't be both.

Comment

Originally posted by Gera View Post
          Y'all got to make up your minds. Either it(imaginary higher being) created the universe or it didn't. It can't be both.
          Hence "he didn't".

Comment

He created it. God create free will for man to do as he pleases and only by the grace of God its your choice to choose to accept him or reject him.

Yeah weed kills brains cells but what doesn't these days. Weed never harmed anybody it just makes you lazy but it's natural. I believe and love God with all my heart and weed makes me happy and keeps me calm. I can say for a fact while smoking weed I've never encountered a problem with anybody. It relaxes u and let's u feel happy. I'm happy everyday.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Loved shrooms. But I'm too damn old to take a entire day off having a floor lamp turn into a magical starburst candy breathing dragon.

I do smoke from time to time. More of a long ass day at work, beer and a Zig-Zag deal.

Comment

Sure he also created poisonous plants to kill you because that's how he rolls.

Comment

Why did God create cliffs? So you could jump off of them?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Why did God create cliffs? So you could jump off of them?

Comment

Working...
                    X