No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Doesn't Seem To Know He Lost For The First Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Exactly so the reason he injured his ankles as he was thinking too much of survival. If he spent more time punching, he might not have twisted his ankles.

Trying to dodge those punches is more than his ankles were accustomed to.
    Sweet jeebus

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
      Actually in the eyes of many, including the judges ,Bradley won the fight. PAC COULDNT DO ANYTHING EFFECTIVE! It was an ugly fight. Bradley had two sprung ankles and still pac couldnt win. Team pac knows that a healthy more experince and confident bradley would beat pac more convincing In a rematch, that is why they will not even concider a rematch.
      ahhh so you mean bradley wasnt healthy when he came out to fight the first time? WOW! can you repeat that again...

Comment

LMAO at these floydiots. They know Bradley won but then Bradley himself needs to watch the fight again to see if he really won. Just like these floydiots are really confident Floyd will beat Pacquiao except Floyd himself. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
          last i checked he lissed 8 punches in a row and Bradley hurt his ankle moving,how does Manny get credit for this?

So Manny gets credit for missing punches?really? are you serious? he missed bout 8 punches in a row and Bradley twisted his ankle after dodging his blows
          You asked for an example....I gave one.

I agree that Manny was missing like crazy. that whole fight is a perfect example of propaganda and crowd influence on fights not to mention some lost commentators.....its embarrassing to boxing more than the so called "controversial win or lost".

If Tim was fighting a no name fighter and the no name fighter gave the same performance Pac did....Guarantee it would have been an easy decision win for Tim.

Comment

Working...
          X