Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez vs. Victor Ortiz Possible For September HBO PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight. Ortiz was a huge JWW, is a big WW, and would be a solid SWW.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Ortiz stops him and ****s up the Canelo vs Cotto and Floyd fights
      I doubt it... Canelo's underrated on NSB; this fight would help Change that perception because I think he wins against Ortiz in a war.
      Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      On common sense I'm going to doubt it. Golden Boy is pretty stupid about their matchmaking, but this stupid?? We'll see I guess.
      Canelo-Williams was stupid... Canelo-Ortiz is a great all GBP matchup and fight that will have Canelo rising to the occasion. Ortiz has options to fall back on if he loses and opinions change from one fight to the next...

Comment

whoever lands first wins....Ortiz is never a safe bet because of his mental issues(and its still in the air if hell be effective at 54), but id root for him all the way.

Comment

props to goldenboy for making the best fights (or at least attempting to).

I like ortiz in this fight...

Comment

Great fight!!! WARTIZ!!!

Comment

Ortiz will wreck him but I think it'll be a good growing experience for Canelo. He could benefit from a tough fight.

Comment

doubt it happens but this is the fight i have been hoping for. both guys are equal in my book and should make for a great fight. i think this fight will be better than ortiz-berto.

Comment

Ortiz has dropped everyone hes faced minus Mayweather. Ortiz KOs Canelo

Comment

they would pack in the staples center for this fight

Comment

great f@ckin fight

Comment

Working...
                      X