No announcement yet.

Matt Barkley is staying at USC.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Barkley is staying at USC.

Says he doesn't want to take a big paycut going into the NFL.

He would never last in the NFL

Comment

He's an idiot. Why risk getting injured and his draft stock dropping even further? He was rated the 6th pick in the draft and if he doesn't have a stellar season next year he will go lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        He's an idiot. Why risk getting injured and his draft stock dropping even further? He was rated the 6th pick in the draft and if he doesn't have a stellar season next year he will go lower.
        i'm not sure but i think he and his family is well off.

i think he's from newport beach.

think beverly hills next to the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i'm not sure but i think he and his family is well off.

i think he's from newport beach.

think beverly hills next to the ocean.
          Pretty much last time i was there you had plenty 16 year olds driving porches.

Comment

Not ever gonna knock a kid for getting his degree but this one is a head scratch. I doubt he's going to get much better over the next year and this wasn't a very good for Pac10 football, is USC really going to be a powerhouse next year? I'm not sure.

I thought Luck returning was a good idea because Stanford was in the running for a title and he had so much hype to win the heisman. Barkley on the other hand is talented but he doesn't strike me as a heisman threat and I'm not so hot about USC.

To me it just seems like he isn't going to improve his status or gain much from another year.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Not ever gonna knock a kid for getting his degree but this one is a head scratch. I doubt he's going to get much better over the next year and this wasn't a very good for Pac10 football, is USC really going to be a powerhouse next year? I'm not sure.

I thought Luck returning was a good idea because Stanford was in the running for a title and he had so much hype to win the heisman. Barkley on the other hand is talented but he doesn't strike me as a heisman threat and I'm not so hot about USC.

To me it just seems like he isn't going to improve his status or gain much from another year.
              i don't think he cares about that.

i think he just wants to stay at sc.

he likes playing there , he likes going to school there.

remember he's from socal. sc wasn't just a place to play college ball to get into the nfl for him.

he lived in socal. he wanted to go to socal.

don't think it's about money or something like that for him.

his family is well off.

you know were he went to high school?

mater dei.

tuition at mater dei costs more than most colleges.

Comment

i don't think he cares about that.

i think he just wants to stay at sc.

he likes playing there , he likes going to school there.

remember he's from socal. sc wasn't just a place to play college ball to get into the nfl for him.

he lived in socal. he wanted to go to socal.

don't think it's about money or something like that for him.

his family is well off.

you know were he went to high school?

mater dei.

tuition at mater dei costs more than most colleges.
                Maybe USC can change the rules and let Barkley play as a graduate student. Make Chris Winke and his run look like nothing at FSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Maybe USC can change the rules and let Barkley play as a graduate student. Make Chris Winke and his run look like nothing at FSU.
                  feel bad for him next year.

to be undefeated and on the road to a bcs title , only to be crushed by the notre dame fighting irish right before the pac-12 championship game.

Comment

feel bad for him next year.

to be undefeated and on the road to a bcs title , only to be crushed by the notre dame fighting irish right before the pac-12 championship game.
                    I look forward to it. It's getting lonely at the top of college footballs most winningest program. ND is falling far behind.

Comment

Working...
                    X