Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guido Trying To Roast Donald Trump FAILED Big Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I can't believe he had the balls to say some of that stuff. Very difficult to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
      Wow, I can't believe he had the balls to say some of that stuff. Very difficult to watch.
      Its not what you say but how you say it

This is a roast and the other guys said stuff that was way worst but they got laughs

Plus he spent the first half literally bragging about himself

Comment

^ Indeed. Snoop was by far the filthiest out of the bunch, lol. Can't believe Trump had to sit thru that one.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          ^ Indeed. Snoop was by far the filthiest out of the bunch, lol. Can't believe Trump had to sit thru that one.
          Damn i missed Snoop but yea they really dig in over in those roasts.

Comment

Roasting Donald Trump and failing >>>>> not roasting Donald Trump at all

lol keep hating on Mike tho, his life must suck, he only gets what 1million dollars per episode of Jersey Shore and gets tons of pussy... what a boring life

Comment

Donald was getting pissed throughout Jeff Ross even called him out,he says to Donald so are you enjoying it so far,trump says yes he says i cant tell from your face.

Comment

This was all a promo for his president run. You could tell by his closing speech lol!

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G. Dinero View Post
                  Roasting Donald Trump and failing >>>>> not roasting Donald Trump at all

lol keep hating on Mike tho, his life must suck, he only gets what 1million dollars per episode of Jersey Shore and gets tons of pussy... what a boring life

There is something I find admirable about ppl who make alot of $$ and do next to nothing so more power to him even if it may be time to get out because this whole Jersey thing has run its course.

Comment

Ice T was like

Comment

Jeff Ross is the best roaster.

"How is it possible for Courtney Love to look worse then Kurt Cobain."

Comment

Working...
                      X