Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLD UP SCREW Vol 1: There's no difference that Marquez fights Pac at WELTER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLD UP SCREW Vol 1: There's no difference that Marquez fights Pac at WELTER

Think about it,

If the fight is at 140, Pac on fight night will be a welter.

If the fight is at 147, Pac on fight night will be a welter.

IF the fight is at 135, Pac on fight night will be a welter.

Even their fights at 130 & 126, Pac was coming in at the welterweight weight range. So all this bleeding b*tchassedness about the fight not being at 140, or the fight being at 147 is irrelevant.

In 4 welterweight fights (oscar, clottey,cotto, including margarito), pac cant even make welter. In his fight vs hatton, pac couldnt even make 140. A normal welterweight in today's era of 24 hr rehydration would weigh in at 147, then on fight night they would be 154 some 160 lbs on fight night.

Only exception to that rule is pac & floyd who are fighting at their proper weight. So if marquez vs pac is made at welter, there really isnt a difference if the fight was at 40 or 135. On fight night pac & marquez will be weighing the same.

Marquez doesnt have to weigh in at 147. Pac in 4 fights at 147 & up has never weighed in at 147.

In conclusion of this thorough scientific study,

there really shouldnt be no complaint if the fight is at welter since on fight night pac will weigh the same whether the fight is at 135 or 140.

Plus the fact that marquez & his minuscule fanbase keep claiming how much superior they are compared to pac there should be no problem then.

"I Can beat Pacquiao at any weight."

-Juan Manuel Marquez

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Last edited by Ragnar Lothbrok; 05-10-2011, 11:58 PM.

Manny is accustomed to 147.
    Marquez is accustomed to 135.

Duckiao has the advantage. End of story. Besides, Duckiao is even afraid of Marquez at 147. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post

In 4 welterweight fights (oscar, clottey,cotto, including margarito), pac cant even make welter. .
      pac was a welterweight in the first three. and a junior middleweight against marg

I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but anything above 140 is WW and anything above 147 is jmw.

Pac was 148 vs marg.

In fact, pac was a ww ever since he was at 130 fighting smaller guys.

I apologize for your fail.

Comment

That is what I have been saying TS, they are both really LWs and roughly the same size so it doesn't matter where they fight. They should just do a come as you are fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          pac was a welterweight in the first three. and a junior middleweight against marg

I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but anything above 140 is WW and anything above 147 is jmw.

Pac was 148 vs marg.

That is fight night weight. That is like saying that JMM came in at 145 at fight night that he is a WW fighter. Martinez is a super middleweight and Floyd is a middleweight.

Comment

This has been pointed out by me sometime last week in a much more concise way and much less annoyingly.

The weight is not an issue, JMM murks him no matter what weight they fight at.

Butt sniffer.

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post

Duckiao has the advantage. End of story. Besides, Duckiao is even afraid of Marquez at 147. Lol.
              accustomed? they are career 130 & under fighters. Marquez is accustomed to fighting Pacquiao on fight night weighing in at welter.

There is no advantage. normal welters with todays 24 hr rehydration weigh in at 147 the day before the fight, & are junior middle-middleweights on fight night.

only a ignorant & stupid person would think pac is afraid of marquez at welter.

Pac was 148 vs marg.

Weigh ins for pac vs

vs Margarito -144 1/2

vs Clottey 145

vs Cotto 144

vs Hatton 138

vs oscar 142

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...6129&cat=boxer

maybe playing a ****sexual asian male online has further damaged your perverted twisted mind bernardo.

I apologize for your failure to even be a ****sexual asian online.

Comment

Pac was 148 vs marg.

wow you just made yourself look silly...fight night weights dont count, its the weigh in the day before

Comment

Pac was 148 vs marg.

Dumb!

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post

i hope you're joking.

Comment

Working...
                    X