Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua first round murder

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      A bigger draw where? Who gives a **** about New Zealand and it's 5 million population. Are you guys ****ing serious?
      Where the fight will happen, in the UK. Parker just fought in the UK. I'm pretty sure he'll have a bigger profile than Beyonce here now. I bet Parker gets higher ratings from that 5 million New Zealand population than the Bronze Turd does in America. Windmiller is a turd that can't even draw flies.

Comment

Well, of course, Eddie would want AJ to pick up another belt without breaking a sweat. And of course Eddie would never pair Parker with Whyte. Why make AJ's life more complicated if Whyte had a belt and was on path for unification with AJ?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Thats before Deontay decided to take care of Luis Ortiz so if Deontay beats his mandatory there should be no delay. Deontay has been on the record that he wants it now! but Hearn wants to cherry pick Parker and get one last good payday before he decides to face 'Bombsquad'.
          Or they could be picking up another heavyweight title. I guess it all comes down to whether you hate AJ or not. I see Joshua fighting #4 Pulev, then Haye or somebody like that next spring, then #5 or 6 Parker to pick up that belt and then Wilder in full unification. He can't fight everybody right now hahahah. On the other hand, Wilder has been able to fight 3 bums per year for almost 3 years now. This will be his first time stepping up.

Comment

Man, Joshua is popular in the UK. He's filling up stadiums. I'm just wondering when is he going to come to the US?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
              Or they could be picking up another heavyweight title. I guess it all comes down to whether you hate AJ or not. I see Joshua fighting #4 Pulev, then Haye or somebody like that next spring, then #5 or 6 Parker to pick up that belt and then Wilder in full unification. He can't fight everybody right now hahahah. On the other hand, Wilder has been able to fight 3 bums per year for almost 3 years now. This will be his first time stepping up.
              Nah it comes down for my love of the sport, belts don't mean **** to me ; as a real fan I want to see the best fight.

Comment

I would prefer Wilder to fight Parker so both AJ and Wilder have 2 belts each for their mega unification showdown. But Parker is hot news in the UK now after beating Fury in his home town.. It's a obvious fight to make.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                  Man, Joshua is popular in the UK. He's filling up stadiums. I'm just wondering when is he going to come to the US?
                  Doesn't make sense to go to the US. They'll lose so much money by doing so and there's no guarantee that he'll become popular over there.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Lol come on my homie, we both know they don't want that Wilder smoke just yet. If that's the case Wilder on the undercard would lead to an even bigger buildup of the eventual Joshua-Wilder clash in the fall of 2018.
                    Thats the problem its been all smoke from Wilder up until now .

Wilder was offered Whyte on that undercard so its irrelevant to suggest Hearn doesnt want to build that fight up which will happen in 2018 anyway . Wilder is not the avoided boogeyman like many wish too think . Joshua has defeatted Klitchko ,im pretty sure Wilder has far less threats all around the board for Joshua . And lets not play the age game yet bc Ortiz who is older than Klitchko may defeat Wilder .

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Where the fight will happen, in the UK. Parker just fought in the UK. I'm pretty sure he'll have a bigger profile than Beyonce here now. I bet Parker gets higher ratings from that 5 million New Zealand population than the Bronze Turd does in America. Windmiller is a turd that can't even draw flies.
                      How successful was that Parker fight? lol you guys will say anything to defend this bullsh.it. Joshua should be fighting Wilder now and you know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X