Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Fires Back at Wilder: Don't Get Caught With Weed Again!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    Getting popped for weed in Dumb-As-A-Rock backwoods Alabama a week before the fight would likely cause the fight to be cancelled. Not to mention it's banned just like peds.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by b morph View Post
    Perhaps, but you've got to admit, PEDs are wayyyyyyy worse than getting popped with weed.
    Just about everything about it looks worse in every possible way.

I was just being real. Conversely, you're just trying to push your agenda. This article is about not doing something that gets the fight cancelled. Yours is a different argument entirely. Try to keep up.

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    I think most you guys just learned the word "agenda" and feel smart by saying it. It's used way to often. Do tell, what agenda am I trying to push? I had no argument. When you get popped for steroids you sound silly to me to bring up someone and marijuana for any reason. No argument just my opinion. Try to keep up and stay off my comments if you can't clown.
    I stand by what I said. This isn't worth going back and forth about. Your agenda, your point, whatever... really doesn't matter as it has nothing to do with the core subject of the article.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Seems to me, Punchy is right. I think we can all agree PEDs are worse than weed, but that's not the point. The point is not doing something that'll get the fight cancelled. And, like it or not, marijuana is a banned substance.
      Thanx CubanGuyNYC. Good to see someone has a solid head on their shoulders.

Comment

Ortiz better be tested all the way up to the fight. If he does then he'll be exposed for the old man he is.

Comment

Weed is not a performance enhancing drug doe. Its natural

Athletes should be able to compete while high

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'm taking a fat hit off the four-footer of this medicinal going to watch Godzilla smash King-Kong.

Stay clean bruh.
            lmaooooooooo!!!!!! good sht! weed is good for the soul, roids are terrible

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Weed is not a performance enhancing drug doe. Its natural

Athletes should be able to compete while high
              all drugs are bad.
              Even alcohol.
              When you depend on any of them, your mind is weak, period.

Comment

Working...
              X