Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Shakes Head: I'm Tired of Childish Actions By Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bleach View Post
    Floyd once again setting the pace for all these fighters
    Lol, yeah setting the pace at holding on to a belt, without actually defending it. The ginger vagina is butt hurt because he didn't get as much special treatment as fraud did. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
      When Ring magazine launched their championship policy in the early 00s, they succeeded in nearly rendering all these ABC groups almost meaningless. Then Oscar goes and buys the magazine, killing most of their credibility. And in recent years, the hardcore mutants favorite hypejob GGG starting using the belt to duck Ward. Now all of a sudden, it's like following boxing in the 80s and 90s again.

I usually applaud fighters for shunning these silly belts. But Canelo is only doing this because he's butt hurt about the WBC not giving him even more preferential treatment than they already have.

Why do so many hate on GGG? The only fighter that GGG has kind of ducked was Ward. I say kind of, because they were a weight division apart. Ward is no doubt the baddest MTHR FKR around, but GGG is a great fighter too, and seems to accept nearly all challenges. Why the hate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
        Corrupted Mauricio Saruman acting like the good guy. He is mad his belt is being treated like a side bytch
        They're all b i t c h e s! Ginger is a B i t c h for ducking GGG for nearly 2 years, and ALL the alphabet groups are parasites. And if any belt is truly s h i t, it's the World's Biggest *******s "super" and "regular" belts.

Comment

• Originally posted by etech1 View Post
          Do you follow boxing? This has nothing to do with him not wanting to pay their fees. This is because the special treatment that the WBC already had given him, wasn't enough. He wanted to hold the belt hostage for another year, while waiting for GGG to show signs of decline.
          I think most people know that this is true, but many are trying to pretend otherwise to suit their own agenda.

Comment

Why do so many hate on GGG? The only fighter that GGG has kind of ducked was Ward. I say kind of, because they were a weight division apart. Ward is no doubt the baddest MTHR FKR around, but GGG is a great fighter too, and seems to accept nearly all challenges. Why the hate?
            Golovkin was ready to fight Ward too, in 2013. But by the time Ward got his act together, GGG had other, better options.

Comment

• Originally posted by ggg_kz View Post
              Idiot. GGG would have never reached this point if he didn't own the division by collecting 3/4 belts. For him belts matter because he doesn't have any other leverage. Because of GGG's pressure for the belt, Canelo vacated it, and normal Mexican boxing fans (not stupid like you) were upset with him. Not a belt but the shameful outcome of the belt story for Canelo is what made this fight, this was GGG's leverage. Idiot.

You are exactly right!

Comment

Idiot. GGG would have never reached this point if he didn't own the division by collecting 3/4 belts. For him belts matter because he doesn't have any other leverage. Because of GGG's pressure for the belt, Canelo vacated it, and normal Mexican boxing fans (not stupid like you) were upset with him. Not a belt but the shameful outcome of the belt story for Canelo is what made this fight, this was GGG's leverage. Idiot.
                True. And another factor was that GGG and BJS were about to unify all 4 belts.

If one man held all the belts in Canelo's new division, that man would have massive leverage in negotions with him when he made his move for a MW title.

Comment

GGG never ducked Ward. They fought in separate divisions and Golovkin's main goal is to unify all the titles.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    What about Canelo's Ring Magazine belt? Is he planning to defend it against GGG?

It would be funny as fuck if GGG told Oscar he wasn't interested in it.. Canelo can keep that one whatever happens in their fight.
                    ggg doesnt have the power to do such a thing... funny thing is canelo also dished that cereal ibo belt and no one seems to give a ****...

Comment

You piece of shet punk! Who the **** you think you talking to like that? You act tough behind that computer but deep down your still the same little b itch that used to get punked all thru junior high school and high school! I'm the one you used to run from after school punk!
                      I'm sure you remember those days!

Comment

Working...
                      X