Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can JMM unretire Mosley only to knock him the fck out back to it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can JMM unretire Mosley only to knock him the fck out back to it?

How do you guys see this mactch goin if it was to be made? JMM-Mosley @ 147.

i think if JMM flaunted enough cash to entice shane itll happen in a heartbeat.

Mosley ATG chin. Marquez hasnt looked anyhere near as stellar fighting anyone but oac lately. He doesnt get KOd. I guess it just depends if Shane lets his hands go or not. If he does its a pretty good fight. If not? Lols.

Comment

this will definitely cure my insomia and JMM winning by UD

Comment

You guys gotta be kidding me right???

IMHO Mosley will chop JMM down. Mosley is naturally a bigger stronger fighter... Im mexican and root for JMM but some of you guys are taking this way too far. Its too late for him to do these dream matches...

He should give Pac the 5th and if he wins, retire with a bang!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post

IMHO Mosley will chop JMM down. Mosley is naturally a bigger stronger fighter... Im mexican and root for JMM but some of you guys are taking this way too far. Its too late for him to do these dream matches...

good post!!!

Marquez won't beat Mosley...I would ACTUALLY have to see it to believe it...nothing anyone says can make me think differently

Comment

this should sum it all up, jmm needs to retire now matter of fact.

Comment

JMM's win over Pac has rocketed him to the top of the welters but apart from Pac who he has had plenty of practice against, would he look good vs anyone else? he looked rubbish in he fight against that Russian who went 12 with him and we cant include that guy who took a dive in round 1 so Marquez is still unproven at 147 IMO.

Mosley is washed up but styles make fights. A smaller Mexican fighter might suit him at this stage and hes always had a reliable chin. Depends if Shane shows up with any ambition or not or if he is just cashing in for the last few years. If he does its a winnable fight

Comment

I think the fight is totally worthless tbh.

Comment

Mosley can't pull the trigger he gets counter to death when he does that shaky telegraph type jab. Looks like he has Parkinson disease when he tries to jab. He stutters like a mumbling idiot. Go away Mosley that's my best advise

Comment

Mosley couldn't even beat Pacquiao he lost all 12 rounds so the joke is on you pal

Comment

Working...
                    X