No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
    Fuck X, shit was wack. GTH was different, but it's grown on me over the yrs. I can fux wit it.

Kane did good wit the part. But he just can't touch Graham from pt 6. Best look for the man and the best kills too, sans the head punch from pt 8.

Dude, you know Kane Hodder got "kill" tatted on the inside of his lip for the fans. He just really embraced the role.

Comment

• Hodder had the buffed up look that made the man look like more of a monster. His barehanded kills looked better comin from him than any of the other guys who played the part.

Except for Graham in pt 6 of course.

Comment

Hodder had the buffed up look that made the man look like more of a monster. His barehanded kills looked better comin from him than any of the other guys who played the part.

Except for Graham in pt 6 of course.

Man, I just want a new Jason moive for 2013. Michael Myers, Leatherface,Freddy Kruger, I need something!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          Man, I just want a new Jason moive for 2013. Michael Myers, Leatherface,Freddy Kruger, I need something!
          At least one of em will get anotha movie. Probably Jason.

Zombie did good wit his 1st Halloween, but his version of pt 2 was wack.

TCM had a string of new movies crankin out, then they just stopped. I dunno if they'll make anotha one of those, but I'm sure they'll make anotha new Freddy.

Comment

At least one of em will get anotha movie. Probably Jason.

Zombie did good wit his 1st Halloween, but his version of pt 2 was wack.

TCM had a string of new movies crankin out, then they just stopped. I dunno if they'll make anotha one of those, but I'm sure they'll make anotha new Freddy.
            I know you got Jason as #1..............but who is your #2 fav killer?

Comment

I know you got Jason as #1..............but who is your #2 fav killer?
              Myers. He's almost as hard as the man. Almost, but not quite.

Comment

Myers. He's almost as hard as the man. Almost, but not quite.

Ya know, i got em about even.....I love em both like family

Comment

• Jason has the edge. Bigger, stronger, more brutal, and a zombie.

Mike is lethal in his own right. But he ain't as ruthless. He'll let cats pass by if they don't get in his way. Jason just kills whoever the hell is there.

Comment

Jason has the edge. Bigger, stronger, more brutal, and a zombie.

Mike is lethal in his own right. But he ain't as ruthless. He'll let cats pass by if they don't get in his way. Jason just kills whoever the hell is there.

It's weird, 80's/90's Myers and Voorheers are both listed around 6'1''-6'3'' and like 200-250 pounds. Then they gotta make them both damn near 7 feet tall giants in the 2000s movies.

Comment

It's weird, 80's/90's Myers and Voorheers are both listed around 6'1''-6'3'' and like 200-250 pounds. Then they gotta make them both damn near 7 feet tall giants in the 2000s movies.
                      I ain't mind the new giant Myers in the first remade Halloween. It actually looked more effective. But fuck H2 altogether.

And I ain't like the lanky Jason they had in FVJ. They shoulda just kept Hodder, especially cuz he was gonna be fightin Freddy more than just killin random ppl.

09 Remake dude was aight, but woulda preferred Hodder for that too.

Comment

Working...
                      X