Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why marquez is just staying down and still making fights like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    he hasnt really got that many options right now has he?

pacquiao didnt want to get beat again. mayweather is just too big for marquez.

maybe he could have fought morales?
    beat ia wrong word to use since marquez was the one looking like a beaten man after the fight

even pac said he wanted the rematch anytime anywhere

marquez on the other hand thought of retiring after the fight
    pacs punches hurt him so bad that he felt so old and in need of retiring
    Last edited by UmissUpay; 03-20-2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
      beat ia wrong word to use since marquez was the one looking like a beaten man after the fight

ok fanboy, whatever you say.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        ok fanboy, whatever you say.
        I know eh? Utter fokking rubbish.

JMM is a Master Boxer.

Comment

it is also confusing to see marquez in another meaningless fight...why not fight rios now? why not go for morales? if pacquiao was taking such soft touches, people would be all over him

Comment

many people say boxer are killing boxing,i agree,but idiots like you are killing it as well.We all know Marquez wanted to retire after the pacquiao fight out of dissappointment,not because he was hurt physically but mentally(robbed)Pac said he wanted a rematch,but where is it?.Althoug you are not mentioning mayweather(but i am sure you are his die hard fan)It seems that somwhat people forgot about his 2 pounds over and refusing to be weighted again on fight night(vs marquez)many people think or say marques was 150 on fight night,but mayweather was probably 165 even 168 on fight night and we all know very well about the tactics they used about changing the contract from 144 to 147 to kizer,but that is besides the point.I bet pac punches do hurt a lot,but many people had marquez winning that fight.Please stop acting like a child and put some thought on your words before talking(writing)nosense..

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
              it is also confusing to see marquez in another meaningless fight...why not fight rios now? why not go for morales? if pacquiao was taking such soft touches, people would be all over him
              Because i think its time for JMM to act like the star he really is...all the things may and pac wanted he agreed,so IMO JMM can do whatever he pleases,like fighting in mexico since i think 1994....I mean isnt it fair?

Comment

Pacquiao looked like the beaten man when the bell rang he knew he lost that fight.

Comment

coz marquez doesnt want people to see the real him that struggles againts top opponents so he like to fight them inexperience come forward brawlers to make his counter punching play safe ability flourish

he looks good againts them cab drivers and struggle and lost againts top opponents
                  deep down, you're just a butthurt pac fanboy.

enough with the troll charade buddy, we know...

Comment

becuase that what he does.....his success is solely based on the pacquao arguable wins....thats all he is known for....

great figfhter with a weak ass resume.....it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
                      I know eh? Utter fokking rubbish.

JMM is a Master Boxer.
                      yes he is. and one of the best today. but cant deny that his face was black and blue from the last pac fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X