No announcement yet.

Bscene Lounge - GGG or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bscene Lounge - GGG or Canelo?

I just wanted to know what loungers think since NSB is always a f#cking cesspool days before a big fight

Mods please don't move this thread
    GGG by stoppage
    37.50%
    GGG in points
    17.86%
    Draw
    1.79%
    Canelo by stoppage
    10.71%
    Canelo on points
    32.14%

The poll is expired.

Canelo does not look the same without steroids, and he's not moving the same, either. Not the same guy who fought Cotto, Khan at all.

Pretty much, unless GGG has gotten old overnight, this should be a TKO victory for Golovkin. I realize that GGG isn't at his best, either, but Canelo's deterioration due to a lack of steroids is significant. That's not to say that I think he's completely off them (there are other PEDS in the world), but it's clear he's not on the same level anymore.

GGG by TKO

(SunSpace)

Comment

I predict a repeat of the last fight only the judges this time are fair and credible guys.

Comment

**** it

Bumluvkin by KO

Comment

GGG is gonna beat the meat right off Canelo.

Comment

I hope GGG Kos him but I think Canelo will be on his bike and win on points.

Comment

Golovkin will have to win by knockout. There's no way he'll get a decision.

Comment

Ggg is old and slow.

Canelo will beat him to the punch and take early rounds, ggg will battle thru and take control when canelo gasses, but ggg will slowdown by 9th and canelo outworks him late

115-113 canelo

Comment

GGG with 3 KDs vs Canelo...wins 9 rounds to 3

Judges give Canelo 120-108 UD

Comment

It's a 50/50 fight... I got Canelo by decision but have a feeling this fight ends in a ko

Comment

Working...
                    X