3. Spence jr
    4. Crawford.
    5. Usyk

1: Terrence Crawford.
    2: Errol Spence.
    3: Anthony Joshua.
    4: Deontay Wilder.
    5: Eleider Alvarez.

Don't you think it's a bit too early to add Usyk to a P4P top 5? He has yet to score any impressive wins. I can understand why Lomachenko would be in some people's P4P list, he did beat Walters after all. But Golovkin? He should be glad to even be in someone's top 10 with that flat resume.
    Last edited by Shawnex; 08-09-2018, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawnex View Post

Don't you think it's a bit too early to add Usyk to a P4P top 5? He has yet to score any impressive wins. I can understand why Lomachenko would be in some people's P4P list, he did beat Walters after all. But Golovkin? He should be glad to even be in someone's top 10 with that flat resume.
      Bit too early to add a unified cruiserweight champ.? Er no is the answer. And golovkin is undefeated and highly ranked on many lists regardless of opinion about flat resume. Why should alvarez be on there for beating past it bute & kov?

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes View Post
        Bit too early to add a unified cruiserweight champ.? Er no is the answer. And golovkin is undefeated and highly ranked on many lists regardless of opinion about flat resume. Why should alvarez be on there for beating past it bute & kov?
        Middleweight and cruiserweight are among the absolutely weakest divisions and they have been so for years. It doesn't even mean a lot to be an unified champ there at the moment.

Kovalev, past it? LOL. He wasn't past it before the fight, but he was certainly past it after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes View Post
          My 5.

1. Golovkin.
          2. Loma
          3. Spence jr
          4. Crawford.
          5. Usyk
          Who have Golovkin or Spence Jr beaten to warrant a Top 5 consideration let alone #1 or #3????

N O B O D Y

Top 5-6:

Loma/TC
          Usyk
          Mikey G
          Rungvisai
          Ionue

Not to be a dick, but these are the Top 6 fighters - no questions asked.

Arrange them how you like (I think the way I have listed is correct) - they are Top 6

Comment

Middleweight and cruiserweight are among the absolutely weakest divisions and they have been so for years. It doesn't even mean a lot to be an unified champ there at the moment.

Kovalev, past it? LOL. He wasn't past it before the fight, but he was certainly past it after the fight.
            Thats true but can also be applied to most divisions not named welterweight. Kov was past it i saw signs of slippage in the chilemba fight. 2 ward fights showed the decline further. Alvarez could have been anyone in there and would have got to kov. Right man in the right place.

Did you know kov had a 3 month training camp for the fight too about a month too long at his age this didn't help his stamina as he burned out to quickly.

Comment

So Usyk and Loma have worse resume than Spence Jr.?

Are you high boy?

AJ and Wilder P4P?

Man...you "sure know boxing" XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Who have Golovkin or Spence Jr beaten to warrant a Top 5 consideration let alone #1 or #3????

N O B O D Y

Top 5-6:

Loma/TC
                Usyk
                Mikey G
                Rungvisai
                Ionue

Not to be a dick, but these are the Top 6 fighters - no questions asked.

Arrange them how you like (I think the way I have listed is correct) - they are Top 6
                I could ask the same questions about inoue and rungvisai i believe chocalatito was highly overrated. Mcdonnel too.
                I have a counter question bro if spence & golovkin dont deserve p4p status why are they in most lists?

Comment

1. Lomachenko
                  2. Usyk
                  3. Crawford
                  4. Mikey
                  5. Golovkin

BONUS: 6-10

6. Inoue
                  7. Sor Rungvisai
                  8. Spence
                  9. Alvarez
                  10. Joshua